Reviews for Diseased Affair
Mac1105 chapter 35 . 8/5
This story is beautifully written. I haven't been able to stop reading it all day. It made me laugh and cry. You should be proud of yourself for writing something involving a sensitive and difficult subject so beautifully.
AnnabethClarissa chapter 35 . 3/13
I legitimately don't think I've ever cried so much in my life, and I'm a crier. Basically the biggest baby on Earth, so props to you.

Xoxo,
A.C.
AnnabethClarissa chapter 22 . 3/13
"Take care of her while I can't."
I'm crying like a baby. So, so sweet. Really captures the love Bella's boys feel for her. Love it, love it love it.

Xoxo,
A.C.
kayk806 chapter 35 . 12/6/2017
My second time reading this. Ugh and every time I cry. thank you soo much! amazing story.
Krislovesbooks chapter 35 . 8/2/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever!
alaskangirl chapter 34 . 7/9/2017
I have already reviewed hence me posting here on this chapter. am sitting here bawling my eyes out as I lost my mom a little over two weeks ago to cancer. I didn't get the time like bella and Charlie did nor was I with her when she left us. thank you for this...
brandileigh2003 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Just now found this story, and love the romance, the family and friendship in this one. Great portrayal of the characters.
Fran Masen chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
Okay, Edward still is kind of a jerk.
Fran Masen chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
I'm already crying for Charlie, please, let him live.
Fran Masen chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Hoping for a Rose without bitchness, Edward is already looking better.
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
First chapter and I'm already crying, I really hope this isn't a sign of what I'll be doing during the rest of the story.
MsLiss chapter 35 . 1/26/2017
MsLiss chapter 20 . 1/26/2017
Lovely first kss
MsLiss chapter 19 . 1/26/2017
So sweet
Guest chapter 35 . 12/23/2016
Why Charlie's pov WHY DID THEY BREAK UP WTH! THEY DIDNT EVEB BREAK UP! WHAT WHY DID THAT DATE?! WTF!
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »