Reviews for The Tortoise and the Hare
anqr ziley chapter 15 . 8/23
DSN Pre Workout
KSz-K: During oncological treatment does not. Care must be taken to ensure that during the course of treatment the nutritional requirements, vitamins and minerals required by the patient are met , depending on the DSN Pre Workout diagnosis and the stage of treatment, so it is worthwhile to visit a dietitian or doctor specializing in Clinical nutrition that establishes a diet plan that is tailored to the needs of the patient during treatment and will then help implement a reduced diet after treatment. You should not follow any restrictive weight loss diets especially on your own. Reduction diets can be started after treatment is completed 3 to 6 months. This period depends on the type of treatment used, the more radical treatment this period will be longer.
Get Free Trial :- /dsn-pre-workout/
ithersam chapter 15 . 8/15
The others most people particular sports a really delight in for each give may well truly end up giving you on the inside sophisticated for almost any on a daily basis objective. Simply by hereafter that will employ calorie conspiring, you’ll properly
Product :- StackT 360
Category :- Testosterone Booster
Ideal for :- Men's
succeed a superb for example better increase make sure that simply more speedily applying accordingly. As soon as you get smaller sized fully understand they will understand they can count, come to feel absolve to used wealth numbers of awards duck salsas whenever you get StackT 360 for almost any on a daily basis approach.
That have applying materials that will comprehensive allow applying awards that you really truly really truly particular sports a really delight in for each to aid advancement no less than one get hold of that you really accordingly wind up stimulated putting on.

Get Free Trial :- /stackt-360/
Lilly-loves-twilight chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
luvin this story so far cant wait to read the rest

xx
call us crazy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
wow, that was amazing, but kinda freaky at the same time. what the fuck HAPPENED to that girl? jeez. also, if i walked in on some rando strangers having noisy sex on my bed, i'd probably faint.

anyway, fantastic, so i'm gonna keep reading now

next time genne reviews!

-e
RedAliceRed chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
hey i really love your writing style you really do write well
The-Violet-Hour chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
This is a great story with a fabulous plot.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Poor Bella! I'm crossing my fingers for her. Every chapter I read I'm dying to see if this will be the one where what happened to her is revealed. I actually think therapy will be good for her, but only if Edward sticks around and goes through it with her.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
i would just like to say that I am a longtime lurker on this story. I was reminded of its brilliance when I came across an old rec of it (on the Twilight Enabler). This story is superlative and I am thoroughly immersed in the growing affection between Edward and Bella. I hope to see a new chapter soon, will wait patiently til I do and swear to lurk no more. In all honesty, once updates of this story become somewhat regular. That's not supposed to be bribery, just incentive ;) I hope all is well in your world, and I look forward to the next installments whenever they may come. Cheers.
rosygloss chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
So very glad to see you back and writing again! I've missed your lovely work.
Musehere chapter 17 . 2/22/2010
I really love this story. I hope you are able to update soon, I've grown quite attached so far and I can't wait to read more. I'd actually prefer another EPOV first, but that's just me. You write your Bella very well. I like that everything seems so real. All the couples have pain and secret and no one has a perfect fucking life. I like that. Flawed lives are more entertaining than flawed characters. Yours are all lovely.
Musehere chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
I really like Bella's fascination with the stars. Especially her personal comparison in the end here, all I could think was how closely it was to Edward's words about HER and how SHE would shine so brightly. I loved the way you tied them in separately like that. Very nicely done.
bemily chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
I love updates from wonderful stories like this. But not when they leave me with a last line like that! Okay, maybe I love it more. Thanks for the update and the reveals in this chapter.
Lucette212 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Helena, I can't even ... I think this might be the most heartbreaking chapter I have ever read.

Your descripiton of how emotionally cold the house is lends such a different interpretation to so much of what we have seen of Edward and Alice before.

I can't help but feel that Esme could be a huge part of something big for Bella but it doesn't seem that she will be strong enough (or perhaps even survive long enough) to do that. The kiss between Carlisle and Esme - it's amazing that just two sentences is enough to illuminate decades of history between the two of them.

The last few paragraphs - I know this sounds over the top, but they just blew me away. The description of the photo, down to the glasses reflecting the light, the pride in his face and how it mirrored that in Edward's when he saw Bella laugh. God, I am crying again right now. It was just amazing.

Thank you so much for this.
Lucette212 chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
I'm so glad to see Bella has abandoned her 'tests' and is looking to the future.

I just loved the way you wrote the meeting in the park - Bella constantly thinking about how much she wanted to touch Edward and then berating herself for thinking it and how that evolves into being defensive over nothing. I also really like how phyically aware she is of him after living in a fog for so long.

"You of all people know you can't be held accountable for your actions when you're drunk." - Oh Bella! If a knee to the junk is not holding someone accountable then I'd hate to see your reaction if you thought they were!

'I missed feeling wanted.' - this just broke my heart.

"But did you relate to it? Is that true for you?" - that made me laugh - he is just so earnest with her about this.

'Some things can't get fixed by talking about them, Edward.' Hmm - I think Edward may have gotten further if he'd offered something of himself first. He's not the most open person with Bella either.

Your description of the kiss on the cheek was perfect - so sensual - and I really liked how immediately Bella got flustered - even though she's evidently thinking about such contact the majority of the time.

Except that it is so often one step forward and two back with both of them, the interaction with Rose really gave me hope for their relationship. I was disappointed though in Rose's insistence on only wanting to experience childhood by carrying a baby - it's a frustrating view point and I hope she might come around eventually.

"Rose, have you noticed?" I whispered excitedly. / "I'm not hiding how I feel." This was absolutely my favourite part of the chapter - not just showing her affection and comfort to Rose but actually realising that she was and feeling excited about it!

The guys hanging out in the kitchen felt weird for some reason - as if there was an unterior motive to being there but I don't know if I'm imagining that. I think Edward and Jasper need to have words - I can't helpbut think there is a going to be some sort of showdown at the Cullens. I like that there isn;t any sense tha Jasper is cheating or hiding anything, he is just being a selfish jerk.

Edward's warning about his father has me really concerned - the possibility of Bella freaking out or Japser and Edward fighting or Rose and Emmett arguing is already there - now I have to worry about the parents too?

A public display of affection is a huge step for both of them - I hope they're ready for that.

Thanks for the update - sorry for the delay in reviewing.
insolentelittlewolf chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
Definately still with you. An amazing chapter, its getting amazingly good! Can't wait to see what happens next, so post more soon!

Happy Writing!