Reviews for iLove Windows
SeddieAddict666 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was hilarious! I was totally NOT expecting that ending! Ha!
Vaniilla chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Really funny and cute at the end. I loved the way Sam & Freddie acted. It was just so...Sam & Freddie.
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved it! :D
brittanyjacqueline chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
...THEY WERE DATING? OMG I DIDN'T KNO! considering the fact of their childish behavior, i wuda nvr thout. wow ur a GUD author! thumbs up on this story! im adding it 2 mi fav list 4 sure :)
Skittleslove chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was soooo funny and soooo cute at the end. Luv it!
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Aww, amazinnnng(:
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
funny!-lol i love how spence thought the clothes were 'so them'-lol!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
haha cute :)
CrazyKK chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
WOW! This just might be the best oneshot my eyes have ever set upon. :D I mean this is GOOD! I love how we don't find out they are a couple til the end. If they were together this is SO how I would want them to act. I also love the idea of the 3 sharing a apartment. I'll be sure to tell people to read this :D *favs&subs*
WhyDoIStillLoveThisDork chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great story! Sam and Freddie dont act that different than wen theyre NOT going out, so I was surprised when she called him boyfriend at the end. Well Done! You've earned yourself a glass of ice cold water. Get it right now and congratulate yourself. Yay you!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
you madam cannot call me a great writer when you yourself are too brilliant for even my words! O_O this was hilarious and just so them! I was like 'what, boyfriend?'! XD AWESOME!
Andrien chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was so amazing. I don't even know where to start. I guess with the fact that you managed to keep them all *completely* in character, and their relationship so realistic. Not only that, but it was funny, well-written, and cleaned up with fantabulous grammar and spelling! :D

I lol'd at Spencer's thrifty clothes-shopping. :]
PamplemousseRose chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
OMG i loved this.

at first, i was just like, oh. they're just gonna keep fighting. but wow. yes fighting fire with fire indeed.

i loved how you didn't tell us they were together until the end! that was priceless!

and spencer "finding" their stuff afterwards, that was a really good way to end it!

yay, i love how you kept the bickering part of seddie, and didn't let their relationship turn into a mushy OOC thing. they're still fighting, but they're like, play-fighting.

awesomeness!

great job! write more seddie!
maximumfan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really liked this one shot! This is exactly what I think would happen if Seddie was cannon! Great job!

maximumfan
xxjourney chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
i could just see spencer coming up to the front door all excited, "look guys, i brought you presents!"

xD