Reviews for Daddy Dearest Series
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/7
Cute comeback from Kakashi about where babies come from. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/7
Cute baby scene with Gai and a chibi Sakura-like daughter. Thanks for sharing!
musicbox22 chapter 11 . 9/4
stop I am shook oh my god
salports chapter 33 . 8/27
i loved this chapter do you think you could make one with yagura as the father ? i would love to see the outcome
Ibubu92 chapter 33 . 8/21
Aww..that was adorable...I like reading it again and again especially sakura x itachi..sakura x madara...sakura x minato..sakura x hashirama..
Please do update this fic on really looking forward to it..thank you for sharing this amazing fix..

Ps...
Could you suggest fics where sakura is a daughter of madara/tobirama/hashirama/minato..cause I love reading fix like that..thank you in advance..ja ne~
ShortcakeX chapter 33 . 8/19
I honestly love this series, I wish they were a bit longer. But I suppose that is what gives this series its charm, keep up the good work!
AMMiss chapter 33 . 8/19
Oh gosh, this is just kawaii! XD
Erin Reed chapter 32 . 8/8
I discovered your story today and it's really good! I would like to read about tobirama and hashirama. An idea for tobirama's one could be him asking hashirama to watch over sakura for a few hours while she is grounded and when he arrives home he is playing with her instead. Is cannon that hashirama spoiled rotten tsunade and i think tobirama is a strict dad.
Omg I love this! Please never stop
IamMyselfIamMe chapter 32 . 8/6
if you're still taking requests, could you do Naruto or Kiba? I really enjoy the idea of the guys from konoha 12 being Sakuras dad.

Keep going though, cause this is a great story. I'm glad I stuck around to see it finish
AMMiss chapter 32 . 8/6
Oh gosh. This is just adorable! XD
Can't wait to see what else you have in store! :)
Miss Dany chapter 32 . 8/6
Ahhhh tiny Sakura with A is just too freaking adorable!
Brev chapter 31 . 7/29
Go for it! I'm curious as to how this will turn out
Random Muse chapter 16 . 7/27
Too damn sweet for a villain. XD Still loving it all the same.
Random Muse chapter 2 . 7/27
Hahaha! I love it! That would be just like Kakashi to dodge such a awkward question. XD