Reviews for Lucky
Lktwh13 chapter 6 . 4/8
Wow, what a great story! I've read "secret kid" fics before, but yours is amazing! It really is written so well — I would NEVER guess that English isn't your first language! I almost can't believe that you haven't continued this story. It's of such a high quality that I can't imagine it would be something you'd lose interest in. I hope that you have the whole thing planned out and are just waiting to have the time to write it all out. I know your adoring fans would appreciate it. I know it's been forever, but I'll hold out hope that someday you'll return to us and finish! Thanks so much for writing!
Great story. I hope you decide to continue it.
123a456e chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
WHY DID YOU NEVER UPDATE THIS?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
oh so sweet! please write more!
Ladies Of CM chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Your story is amazing ! I like that ! I want read more, please !
LoveAndMadness chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I really like this story! I'm sad you aren't still updating it or finishing it because you write quite well. I think, if you get the time, you should continue.
Atenea000 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Hello, I totally agree with ald2106 ... I just finished reading your story and I really hope you can continue with it, although it has been a while since the last update. After all, the last thing you lose is hope, right?

Thank you for the beautiful story you developed so far and please please keep updating every so often even ...

Greetings from Argentina!
ald2106 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
oi!so i just read this story.

and i like it and i really,REALLY think you should continue this.

i know it has been a very LONG while since you wrote, but ..pls think about continuing this.

thanks!
news for parrots chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
that was sweet :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
I'm kind of sad that you haven't updated this story anymore. It's really good and I really wanted to know in what direction you would take it. I hope that you do decide to pick this story up again.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Brilliant story!

Please update soon!

:D
Cocoa-pop chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
This is such a good story! please please update it an continue!
Anolan19 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Oh my god! I love this! Please update this story!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
This was an interesting story and I have never read one like it before (a story where Emily has kids and keeps it hidden). Nevertheless, I loved it and wish there were more. Any hope for an update?
CloisDestiny chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
maybe we can finish this, yeah?