Reviews for Conversations Best Not Heard
The One Piece Virus chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hilarious! Poor Usopp, he's probably gonna need pchysical help after that.
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh god that's hilarious! Imagine the whole crew was There! XD
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I can't stop laughing, this was brilliant!
Great job!
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hahahaha loved it! poor usopp...but I love luffy being all manly and zoro afraid of sleeping alone (and hard XD i laughed my ass out that line!) ! great work as usual!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Luffy...just ur average every day troll
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
XD omg... roflmao, "Captains orders" though it didn't actually have a lemon, it was a really good one-shot story. XD
Nightmother chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Poor thing. Luffy's not as stupid as we think. Some would say that he's abusing his power as captain, i say he's utilizing.
VampireWolfXIII chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!

What a Freakn' conversation to hear! !*!LMFAO!*!

Very nice innuendos! But I'd love to read a yoai story Zoro is the uke! (sly perv smile with eyebrow rise)
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hahaahhaa! Poor Usopp. :) :) :)
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
hehe, can't get enough of Usopp getting traumatized by coming across something he would never ever wanted to hear or see *snickers* and I'm not a L/Z fan at all, but the way you write Luffy with his insightfulness, mischievous nature, and all of his traits that makes him so Luffy..it really works for me! and too bad you don't fancy other pairings with Lu and some male, because your works would definitely be one of the best and most waited for in my favorites. And I LOVE how Luffy abuses his 'captain's orders' in some totally uncalled for situations! I always viewed him as a sexy type and for me him topping is like a cream for a cat! Magnificent!
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Topping Luffy is love :)

I really like to see him as a seme xD
luffy-chanxcrew chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I LOVE SEXY LU-CHAN!X100
yamiyugi5602 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I hope you understand this .. jeje I read your fic is rather do not speak English .. translated it with google like this post

good just wanted you to know that I liked a lot! I love this couple .. although google does not translate well TT

Fantastic write real good
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
LOL! POOR USOPP! *cries tears of laghter* GREAT STORY! (YES! LUFFY'S ON TOP!)(_)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
hahaha, that is hilarious!

i had lots of fun reading this!

really nice fic, i liked it a lot!xD