Reviews for Breaking Up
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 3/20
Spineless Bella at your service.
ordinary girl chapter 7 . 3/8
not trying to be rude but Edward was dying of Spanish Influenza in 1918 not 1917 xx
ordinary girl chapter 1 . 3/8
this is so good
Alice chapter 10 . 2/2
awesome you should do a wedding chapter
jk chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
CHarlie taught her to tuck in her thumb when she punches? UMMMM nooooo stupid ass, your no supposed to do that

I find it funny that right after bella was pulling her hair she said she had watched too many action movies to fight girlie! LOL then she scratches jessicas face! LOL ya that's not girlie...god who ever wrote this pile of shit is REALLY stupid!
jk chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
What the fuck is bella talking about...ALMOST? She says he ALMOST cheated? HE BROUGHT JESSICA TO HIS HOUSE SO HE COULD HAVE SEX WITH HER...that's cheating! kissing her is cheating! shit petting her is cheating! taking her clothes off is cheating! him takig his clothes off so that he can be naked...so he can have sex with someone that isn't his fiancé...is cheating!
it doesn't matter that they didn't get to intercourse...he had already cheated...and he didn't seem drunk to me!
jk chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA Emmett thinks bella should forgive Edward for CHEATING because bellas good for Edward?
She should forgive him for CHEATING ON HER cause their soul mates?

that's the stupidest shit ive ever heard! Ask yourself this...Who cheats on their SOULMATE?
jk chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I really don't care why he fcked Jessica the point is that he did...BYE EDWARD! bellas gonna bewithjake now!
revinabluemoon chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
can you kill jessica pretty please. i hate the slimy *****
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Good for bella
vampiregirl31 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
It was a very good story
Luvingtheshadowhunters chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I thought Id tell u it was 1918 not 1917. Just in case u didn't know.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hold on. How come none of the others heard what he was doing in his room with jessica. They can hear everything that happens within hundreds of yards, so that makes absolutely zero sense.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
. . . No. Just . . . No. He does NOT deserve that excuse
yo chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
if you don't write the next part I am going to die. so please hurry.