Reviews for Breaking Up
revinabluemoon chapter 9 . 1/22
can you kill jessica pretty please. i hate the slimy *****
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Good for bella
vampiregirl31 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
It was a very good story
Luvingtheshadowhunters chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I thought Id tell u it was 1918 not 1917. Just in case u didn't know.
kfoll chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hold on. How come none of the others heard what he was doing in his room with jessica. They can hear everything that happens within hundreds of yards, so that makes absolutely zero sense.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
. . . No. Just . . . No. He does NOT deserve that excuse
yo chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
if you don't write the next part I am going to die. so please hurry.
Littlecosma001 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
This is an awesome story! *claps*
Jojo657 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
way way
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I love your story, it was good, just wish he wouldn't have helped the whore, cause that would of pissed me off more...great job though.
feja chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Great chapter. Shopping and rebound :)
feja chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Argh he's so stupid - why would he be smiling? Is he still drunk - or did it leave when Bella surprised him?

Great chapter
feja chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really liked this chapter!
csp4 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
"Enough, and I couldn't Bella, if I'd left her I'd be no better than vampires like James," Whatever happened to the Cullen motto of never getting involved in human issues? Edward going to help Jessica would have pissed me beyond the 7 gates of hell!

This story is definately more 'Humor' than 'Angst':) Great story! Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
"...and to be honest, it did look like I'd brought Jacob as back up or a body guard or something" LOL LOL Angela invites Bella to Jessica's party knowing everything, but is now nervous about what Bella is planning! Shoulda thought of that beforehand Ang::))

She brings Jake with her & the Cullen's are watching! Even tho the Cullen's werent suppose to know, she's got great backup:)

"YOU GET MY FIANCÉ DRUNK... THEN YOU ALMOST HAVE SEX WITH HIM!" Oh, Bella, Bella, Bella:( Don't you know this looks like a Jerry Springer show:(

That was the best party I never went too::))