Reviews for Black Death
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love Harry's personality in this one-shot. It is WAY to amusing.
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
A Lovely Story ... I Think I Am Turning Dark ... LOL
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I luved that story!
Dark Heart chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Can you write a sequel or side story of how Harry 'died')
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
loved it xx
Toadflame chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really did enjoy this. It was a bit dark, but that made it all the better. Great job on it!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awsome, I like this.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
hmmm I do like it. A dark Harry is alway interesting.
myriddle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was goooood. I love how you made Charlie, the twins and Bill 'good'.
cheese123m chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Storm Riddle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awesome, I really like it. Thanks for entertaing me on a school day. Hope you write more.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love this story! I have to read it over and over again! I was hoping to see if you were the author to another great story, I just can't seem to find it though.. Oh well! You did great on this story!
Johnny Popo chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
PWEASE update! I don't like oneshots usually, though I liked this one. Or can you make a sequel or something? Thanks, though you probably won't be reading this comment, considering that you've probably haven't been on Fanfiction since at least 2009 or so. :D
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Lov it
Sidelines chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Not implicitly stated, but I wonder if Harry is so...scary, not to mention tight with LV, due to Horcrux-ial influences.

The Weasley boys still seemed, not even out-of-character but out-of-human. I can understand them harboring a secret love of the dark side, and liked the imperius touch on Charlie, but it still left me mildly incredulous that they were so out of odds with their family they would not blink and the thought of them dying painful deaths.

Still, you writting is seems so effortless, a joy to read...even the gory bits!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »