Reviews for Sad Choices
Wenxi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That's so depressing! Really pretty though. I likeAnko's POV; it really helps make a point.
Jusrecht chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is just amazing. Loved it.
Kayto chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
oh wow. that was a really good story. i liked the way anko's hatred for kakashi slowly faded away
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
gah... that's terrible! Poor Kakashi! I've never thought about it like that!
Kia Kelara chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Thanks very much for this good and well-written story. I really enjoyed reading it and think it's realistic for the manga. So well done!

And thanks for not making it a romance between Kakashi and Minato. The version of the story with Kakashi and Minato's close relationship as student and sensei and a good relationship with Kushina is pretty much what I imagine and enjoy to read. So thanks!
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
maybe... his tragedy will end when they will get together :P (AnkoxKakashi)
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
so sad!

i wished there was a bit of KakAnko in the story but this was all about Anko's point of view regarding Kakashi's life..

nonetheless, it was good!
ONeill-Fan14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hi there )

First of all I wanted to say that I like your story pretty much. While making me feel somewhat depressed as well it shows the losses in Kakshi's life pretty well. While he is my favourite Naruto - character I always enjoy FFs in his POW.

This one is pretty different, but it's different in a good way. While Anko of course doesn't know all of his emotions or feelings in the certain situations you let her give an good reflection about his life from the outside. I think you created a pretty likely story about how Kakshi's life could have looked, while he is somewhat more open and happy in your FF than in most others I read. But that is not bad just somewhat surprising, but in a god way. )

oh I notice I'm prattling... sorry

So I wanted to say, nice story with an really gret plot and an interesting POW - I also like the way how Anko's view on Kakashi changes verry muc!

But while I'm not a native speaker and surely make many mistakes myself I think I saw some typos or something like this but nothing major, I just wanted to ask if you have a beta-reader? It's sometimes really helpful for some minor things you wouldn't notice yourself because as the author you know your story to well and wouldn't see them any more ;o)

so great story and I'm waiting for your update on "Kakashi's Choice" !

greetz

me

BTW sorry for my mistakes )
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow, that was a great ending! Awesome story :)
Oreo-chan93 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this is really good i liked it,

is this like done or there is another one?
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Beautifully done! Using Anko's perspective worked wonderfully, giving an effective counterpoint that added to the emotion of the story. Every part of it felt real and true to canon, even as it differed from how these events are often depicted in fanfiction. Seeing the happy moments (and the aching pain of Anko's) fits the relatively balanced Kakashi we see in canon, without dimenishing the tragedies. The question that remains at the end - which character has had the better life or greater pain - is suitably thought provoking.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Nicely put! I like the thought of when Kakashi thought he had no one he actually had someone, and the look into Anko's past. I wish that we knew more about her now and I think that the torture and beatings from him actually happened, the poor thing. The way that Anko's feelings towards him changed over time were nice, and that last sentence really made everything perfect and I commend you on a great job!

Good luck on your test, and I can't wait to read more of "Kakashi's Choice"!