Reviews for Hidden Secrets
Gorgia.Rose13 chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
This was soooo your best chapter 3
Lolololol chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Hilarios! This came out amazing! I really felt the excitement when they did the dares and the prank! Great Job!
Lolololol chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Hey you guys are really cool, and write really well, so good job! May the farce be with you XD!
LexieLu000 chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
OMG!that was like the best story ever!can u tell me the name of the next one u wrote please?
Denalien chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
the girls just wanna have lu-unch

ouh the girls just wanna have lunch!

xD
Procrastination Fairy chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Sequel, huh? Well, be sure you make it!
Tapwafana1991 chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
I have to admit, I loved this! I sat down reading it on my phone for an hour lol. Anyway, you did a great job on characterization. And I like the authors notes. Can't wait for the sequel!
Sailor Moon Girl chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
Oh man! I LOVE this story! I can't wait for the sequel to come out! you did a great job writting this and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Fastern chapter 17 . 7/25/2009
I like how you had Larissa and Dana leave Shuggazoom. It brought a nice bittersweet ending to the story, which I love. One little tip, however. I would've think it be more dramatic if you wrote the scene where Larissa and Dana left Shuggazoom, having it end with the Monkey Team looking towards the sky. That way, we wouldn've known what actually happened to them. But I have this thing for cliffhangers...There's actually nothing wrong with the prologue, I just think it'd be nice if the readers had "been there" to see them take off...

But that was a remarkably well-written OC story. I applaude you!
starr1095 chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
aw i loved the story really awsome really good loved it and the bonding and the last chatper so good and amazing SEQUEL
Princesstikal chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
*wipes tear* That was the best ending ever im crying

Alex: no duh

Shut just cause you don't understand the emotion of sadness

Alex: *facplams* thats it im outta here

Yay she's gone anyways i loved this entire story, the action, the romance, the drama, the thrill *goes through all the movie genres* nd what Sequel...YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY *does happy dances* cant wait for the sequel *gets popcorn* i shall wait here with my new ceiling fan for the new installment

Alex: oh boy
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
*sniffs* Wonderful ending my dear. I'll break down the review by chapter.

Ch. 16: Whew, talk about fluff to the max! Lovely song selection; it fits really well for the chapter. Hurray for the new couples!

Epilogue: Gosh, that is bittersweet. Still, I don't blame them for their mission; I wish those two the best.

Well, I really enjoyed reading this fic through the weeks. I can't wait for the Dare update; it's about time! Keep up the good work Beth, and I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. :)
Mikki Warner chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
The cutest chapter ever!
Mikki Warner chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
Aww such a sad ending, but I love this story! Good work Beth _
Moka Raiden chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
AW aww the chapter 16 is cute and is there gonna be new one to relate this story? xD