Reviews for Black on Porcelain
my oh mighty chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I honestly just love how heartbreaking this is.
BleedingOnMyTypewriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was really good, I've only just started watching recently but I'm tearing through the seasons and Tara has honestly become my favourite character. Not in a childish way, just that she has such a depth to her. This is a really good look at her backstory :)
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
thats right..she will always be his (;
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It was perfect. I love the idea behind this story and the execution was perfect.
Vengeance-n-Luv chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great job, a short and sweet story that brings a lot of information to us readers. The tattoo is such a hot topic to us JT fans, and I like the way you handled it. I love your interpretation of Kohn in this. He's dark, controlling, and has that same condescending tone that he does in the show. Excellent work!
Chelle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is a great story. I love the interraction with Jax and Tara. The moments with Kohn seemed realistic, and the simple statements such as 'we'll finish talking about this later' portray how controlling he was of her. I don't think Tara would be as awkward or vunerable with the other mean, she seems as though she'd be more on guard. Otherwise, an excellent story, very well written
teskodanceparty chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
that was... just... i loved it.

I can't even put into words how much I loved it.
Hartabound chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Great story, loved the different reactions to her tattoo, well done.
Tigermusic chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
AWSOME

i wonder if it was so in the series when she got that tattoo.. if it was for him :)
bedgebog chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great way of approaching their relationship. Really smart. Nice work.
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was beautiful, and so true to the characters!
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very nice! Love Jax and Tara.

Kia
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love it, but especialy the last bit.
Flashes09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww...that was cute. Early in the series, when they first brought up that tattoo, I knew Tara still loved Jax.

Anyway, great writing, great story, I look forward to more!