Reviews for Red Letter
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 2/27
Enjoyed your story, even though you didn't complete it. Thanks for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 2/27
Horrible abuse of an enslaved child. Wish this was just imagination.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/27
Nice start to the story. Precise, very in-character scrutiny of the house for clues by Jane.
Britty Lea chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I just realized that you titled this story with the same intent as the real tv show! That's so cool!
Space Foxes chapter 4 . 3/21/2010

Update soon!

Britty Lea chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
I like this one! I am excited for the next chapter!
mtee1958 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I admit I forgot about this story. I'm so happy to have a new chapter. Thank you so much.
celticgina chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
This is really interesting. I like that you have them working through a case together.
Emily Rayne Paris chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i really like this story keep it going
Amakurikara chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Wow...this is an amazing story so far! It's already so sad too. I really look forward to reading more of this. So please update as soon as you get back from your vacation!
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
And it just keeps getting more interesting. I really hope that they find out who did this. And keeping a child like that, they deserve to have been shot.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Neat polt keep it up. _
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
The poor child.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
House Calls chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I forgive you the wait between chapters as a) things happen to all of us which can eat away at writing time, and b)it was a *great* update. You captured the various team dynamics quite nicely and Jane's reactions had just enough detail to sadden and frustrate without being intrusive. And the circumstances of the little girl just tear at one's heart. So, so sad!

Looking forward to more as you're able to update! :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i'm interested. are you going to continue?