Reviews for One Last Chance
probablyahufflepuff chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
Phew...I couldn't handle the angst! Your characterisation of Ron in particular was spot on! Loved the ending
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
It's very well written so far, but I hope things change, because these first chapters are only serving to make me remember why I don't like this pairing.
So I'll keep reading for a bit, and hopefully this story will realize that constantly sniping at and failing to communicate effectively with someone Is Not Romantic.
Zalini chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
I normally do not read time travel stories as they always have obvious flaws but as I have read almost all your stories I decided to take a chance here. I must say yes they were a few time flaws as expected but gosh this story was good! You did an amazing job of putting this all together in a great story with one of my favourite pairs. Intriguing plot with plenty of great scenes that drew me in. Amazing story and well written as usual. You guys put a lot of thought in your stories and it definitely shows here. Congrats!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 30 . 7/14/2011
Wow you guys this fic is amaazing! So well thought out and written, just incredible!

:D
bellamara chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
I'm more confused now than the first half... If this is her second attempt why is she trying all of the same things that failed on her first re-do... And also I thought she could only use the time thing once?
idol269 chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
I was glad this chapter didn't turn out Romeo and Juliet-ish. Thank God there weren't any knives around. Anyway, great story, and lol with the Twilight A/N!
idol269 chapter 29 . 9/3/2010
Wow, very clever with that draught of the living dead!
idol269 chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
A/N: ha ha! I know you like to torture Ron, but you're not going to kill him are you?
idol269 chapter 26 . 9/3/2010
It was really interesting to find out that Hermione had heard that conversation.
idol269 chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
It's like that song, "I always feel like, somebody's watch-ing me-e!"
idol269 chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
Great scene with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
idol269 chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Bad to worse, huh?
idol269 chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
"Well bugger me with a broom handle.." Yikes!
idol269 chapter 20 . 9/3/2010
So far things are the same...I hope Hermione can figure something out.
idol269 chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
Wow, this story is way better now that I can see the emotions behind all those seemingly mundane events. Ron's sniping makes so much more sense.