Reviews for One Moment
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was amazing. I love how you referred back to how one moment can change everything at the end. It made the story feel complete. I could clearly picture Ivy and Rachel on the couch; it was beautiful.
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I know I've only read ... three?... of your stories but I'm declaring this one my favorite. It's perfect. Bravo.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Excellent!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is so adorable. When i was reading this, I thought, ironically about a torture technique, it entails sleep depriving some one until they are close to seeing stuff that isn't there. then you let them fall asleep, but only until REM sleep. Right after they hit REM you wake them up, and question them. Not only are they so confused they can't remember what happened, but they can't remember to lie. So yeah, obviously, I need to stop watching Bones. Anyway, it is also easier to get secrets really early in the morning, when people first wake up. You will not believe some stuff you learn. That's why when you stay over a friends house, wake up before them.

-Kate
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
omg wow

i completely loved this

amazing
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, nice. Very nice. I enjoyed this way too much. _
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Really sweet and heart-warming story, you describe their feelings and emotions in a very believing and plausible way!

Especially them telling each other about their feelings is right what i needed after accidentily reading one of those rachel/trent fics - ugh, it was so disgusting !

i really hope to read more of you soon,

your biggest fan Dani
visiblestar chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved this. Left me with a warm feeling and a grin on my face. Perfect :D
Crytyk chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I have a feeling that you were just horny and decided to take it out on paper. -Or the keyboard, if you prefer.

But then, this was more emotional than actual desire . . . at least till the end. Bah, same thing, really. That whole "Can't have one without the other."

Anyway, I loved Ivy in this one. She seems so much more . . . real. Like she has actual feelings and weaknesses. I mean, how many times did she blush in Harrison's version? I can't really recall . . . but it couldn't have been more than one or twice. If ever.

(I'm so rereading the last two novels before the seventh comes out-and the ending of "A Fistful of Charms." The reasons being quite obvious, I think.)

Keep on rollin and rockin