Reviews for Takato's Memorable Christmas
Kei Mav chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cool story really liked it. Keep doing more rukato fics!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
dm: then, who got the necklace?

Nuriko: *falls over* that the only part of the story you want to comment on?

dm: um...well, i think it was a little rushed, but eh. ciao!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Chirstmas! The perfect time just like Valentine for romance to fall into the air.
Snea chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I LOVED IT!
RUKATO chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
MAKE MORE! :D PLEASE! MAKE A LONG ONE!
p-sama chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
that was great. but one thing shinjuKU is actually a district in TOKYO but other wise GIVE ME RUKATO OR GIVE ME DEATH
max acorn chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
hey man! hope you had a great christmas. i sort of did. any way great fic. i like the way you made rika like sora in a way but still touggh as nails. i just got the next chapter of d3s up and you haven't reviewed you. you'll love what happens next. catch you later ficcer! oh yeah...TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER! WHAT!
Greg chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
That was great! .N Forever!
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
I'm back and what a way! Kawaii Rukato!

Ruki: Someone get her a psychiatrist.

Me: -_-' anyways, my new Rukato chapter should be up in a day or two!

Ruki: Good. I can't stand your incessant writer's block whining.

Me: o
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
How cute! I love Rukato, and this fic was adorable! Poor Takato, he thought Jenrya (Henry) was getting in the way of his and Rika's relationship. At least it ended up Rukato! Guilmon was cute in the story- always hungry- lol. Henry and Juri? That's an interesting couple! Anyways, you write great romances that all seem like you really understand the characters and their feelings. You're going on my favorite author's list! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! -

Takato's Dreamer
SoRa-cHaN1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That was soooo kawaii! D I love-ed it! Please keep it up! Write more more more!

V-mon: Or else...

S-chan: hehehe! D Have a merry christmas, DC-san! _

Sora-chan & V-mon
Of the Young And Foolish chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Great! Rukato forever! More Rukato,Taiora,and Daiyako,please? Thanks for reviewing my Tamers go to Hogwarts fic. I've changed the first chapter.
Variable Anomaly chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
THANK YOU MAN I ALMOST DIED OF RUKATO WITHDRAWL AND THAT LAST SCEEN (Takato whats christmas? Is it somthing we can eat) WAS HELAEOUS!
Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Now that's a Christmas story! By the way, the final part of "Digi to the Future" is up now so feel free to check it out. C'ya!
sonicash chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
NOthing beats a mindless fluffy fic. to get your mind off of troubles. I'm not the biggest supporter of Rukato, since Jurato's actually my fav. But I do like the couple... kinda like Asuka/Shinji... from Evangelion. Ah well... Nice job.