Reviews for My Would Be Self
The one who writes the ones chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Is that it? Please go on!
Beta5200 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Ah! I love this fanfiction! Can't wait for more Keep up the good work!
Latias Eevee chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
33 Great fic.

I wonder what Richter's motivation this time around...and the nature of Emil's and Ratatosk's existence...hmmmm.
StattStatt chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
This story is AMAZIIIIING! I LOVE IT! Please keep going, I need more chapters NOW! Very very very good work! (o-o)
Canada Cowboy chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Unlike your comment from earlier, I actually don't find pacing to be too much of a problem. I like the way things are going so far, with this AU version of Sylvarant. What would happen if there was no chosen system, and Sylvarant was united under one king (Brute)? This is a very refreshing idea indeed.

I personally find it more helpful if you describe a bit more of their surroundings. Being a princess, Marta lives in a castle, so definitely show a bit more of the room. The bit in the end with Richter is an interesting twist, but maybe you shoudl tie it in with the game more, and discuss why Richter wants to kill Emil (or Ratatosk, rather). And will the other TOS characters show up as well? I can't wait to see them in this story.

That being said, it's been close to 2 years since you updated. Do you still plan to continue this story? I hope you don't give up on it, as it has potential. Hopefully you can pick up on the inspiration to write it again soon. Best of luck in future chapters.
Diggs121 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
great chapter can't wait for the next update
TiFu chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
O.o teh AWESOMEST TOS2 FANFIC. in my opinion. there really needs more chapters, pleaaaaasssee *sparkly eyes*
awsmninja chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
ZOMG! RAPIST! no i kid. BUT STILL! JERKFACE!
awsmninja chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
awwww how romantic X3
awsmninja chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
red emils a stalker -_- hmmm i wonder who the intruder was... wait... was it emil?
silent romantic chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha that was epic.
Haruka Kobayashi chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
This is really good! - Great job!
yarra chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Cheater!
Dark Ambition chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
This was a very sweet and cute chapter. :) And then Richter came in an ruined Emil and Marta's moment. -_- Darn you, Richter.

I liked Ratatosk's appearance in this chapter, though. Man, Ratatosk is a lady killer! XD I thought the kiss was described very well, and it was fun to read. ;)

I really like this story. And your descriptions, too. So I hope you don't mind when I say: Please update soon! I'd love to read aout what happens next, especially after that little moment between Marta and Ratatosk. XD

Dark Ambition