Reviews for A Wink, A Poke, A Gentle Shove
Michiyo chapter 15 . 7/30
Awesome!
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 3/3
Haha love how when Ren said that they should do it again sometime, Kyoko replied "Have your people call my people"
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 3/3
Poor Ren, it was just a dream
Ka Ru Aras chapter 15 . 1/13
I know you wrote this story seven year ago, so it might seem silly of me to leave a review for it. But I try to leave reviews for those stories that I really, really loved reading. Your story was very enjoyable. It was funny and clever and adorable. You have excellent prose and great pacing. You made me interested in the side plots like YashiroxKanae and the script of Duty Binds Us.

You likely have no plans to venture into a fandom you wrote in back in '09, but I'm just saying, this is probably my favorite story in the Skip Beat fandom. Great job, and I hope you have as much success in your future endeavors, writing or otherwise, as you did with this story.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Thanks for the fic. ~,~
Quathra chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
I loved it! The ending was sudden but played out well! Ooohhh I wish I could see more of them together, this was wonderful! Also, you're so amazing, thank you for writing this, and I know your even more amazing because you've kept up despite your trails. Good job
1sunfun chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Nice story.
1sunfun
edonis chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
hahaha that was so hilarious, that awesome cut line of Director Hakimori .. ! I enjoyed your story. XD
jello673 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Such a cute story!
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
TCP is an amazing manga. I understand your addiction. I love your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
When I was reading the little excerpt from the script I kept imagining Riza Hawkeye lol!
Yuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Sorry, I love your writing-It's grammar and spelling is so much better than a lot of fanfic I've read-but Kyoko's personality is a little OOC... I mean, she's pretty modest and she's supposed to be full of that 'traditional japanese lady' air. That's why, I don't see how she could let her fame get to her head... In actuality, she should still feel as though she still has a lot of work to do to make it to the top... I like your story, but I don't like to see you disregard a character's personality either. Thanks for writing though.
Varia no Shizue chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
This had such a sweet ending! I really liked it.
scifiromance chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Thank you for writing! :D I read this great story in one sitting! :)
Sailor Panda chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This was a sweet story - nice job!