Reviews for A Wink, A Poke, A Gentle Shove
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 5/1
TCP is an amazing manga. I understand your addiction. I love your story.
When I was reading the little excerpt from the script I kept imagining Riza Hawkeye lol!
Yuki chapter 1 . 1/10
Sorry, I love your writing-It's grammar and spelling is so much better than a lot of fanfic I've read-but Kyoko's personality is a little OOC... I mean, she's pretty modest and she's supposed to be full of that 'traditional japanese lady' air. That's why, I don't see how she could let her fame get to her head... In actuality, she should still feel as though she still has a lot of work to do to make it to the top... I like your story, but I don't like to see you disregard a character's personality either. Thanks for writing though.
Varia no Shizue chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
This had such a sweet ending! I really liked it.
scifiromance chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Thank you for writing! :D I read this great story in one sitting! :)
Sailor Panda chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This was a sweet story - nice job!
Queen AiAi chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
I love your story! I wish I could write as well as you. More power!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
When my dad taught me to shoot, he said I was left-eye dominant, so I need to close my left eye. My aim is really good now, so I think it's inaccurate to say you won't hit the target if you close one eye.
Jingyee1511 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Wonderful! to have Kyoko accept Ren in that manner! Cute. and the director, asking if they need water to be thrown onto them. Good work! One thing though was that I got irritated with Ren's inability to do things right the first time regarding Kyoko- though I guess that's why you let Kyoko rage at him. Really, good job!
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
So far, so good! I love the plot you had for Duty Binds Us! Fantastic. And the rising action between Ren and Kyoko! Good work! I couldn't help but review this really interesting fic.
Trogmorten chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I know that I may be popping this review a bit too soon in my chapter reading, but I would reall like to share.
I am a girl, and a soldier myself.
I serve a mandatory service issued by my country, and I chose to serve as a fighter. My battalion is called "Caracal" and I think you should read about it since it's one of a kind.
I think I will continue reading before saying anything about the mini series, but if you have any quastions you'd like to ask- just message me!
I love your writing style and your ocs!
Ren and Kyoko are wonderful as well.
Google Caracal, it's wortth it.
jela chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Me again, nor would they walk around with hands on waists. Japanese are very against PDA.
jela chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I just have to say that kyouko kissing ogata on the cheek is completely ooc. Japanese people don't touch kiss other people anywhere, that's a white people thing.I don't think they even shake hands or hug normally. Regardless its a really good, interesting story.
Judy1998 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
That was great!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Osaka is teh southern island of japan and is usually pretty warm all year round, the cold part of japan would be hokkaido.