Reviews for Withdrawal
blueskydog chapter 1 . 10/8
This is so sweet. I love seeing the team caring for Parker. I always thought her time in rehab deserved a closer look. The writing style is smooth and touching and I really think you portray the characters well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is a really good bit of writing. I think you captured each member of the team really well. My compliments on this piece. :)
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
im glad they have actual parker back :-D i do love how sophie knew what museum the floor plans were for immediately
whiskets chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I like the side notes. Well done quick and sweet one shot.
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Nice story! It shows the family bond very well and I really enjoyed reading it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is quite good. A bit extreme for a lack of long term addiction, but the message is the important part.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Liked this.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Good story. I especially liked your use of parenthetical statements (without being annoying about it).
caffeinatedMix chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This fic totlly hit it!

Such an awesome team!fic, I just love it to bits! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, mind you!

Good job!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was great loved it
Lazielow chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job !
Harmony chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was adorable. Nice take on the team relationship.
EOshipper2010 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
The format is really weird, but I like it a lot.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
"(Eliot has to threaten Nate to make him stay. It doesn’t work. Sophie threatens to take his alcohol. It works)."

This part makes me smile for some reason. I just really liked the way it sort-of paralleled Parker's eventual withdrawal.

"art could have been an alternate calling. Nate looks askance at Sophie when she recognizes all the floor plans Parker draws as accurately as if she’d been looking at a picture)."

Really love this part too.

I really liked this. The pain of the withdrawal at the end balancing out the happiness at the beginning. It was really good. Great job.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/9/2009