Reviews for NineTailed Romance
Curugane chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
You have to continue this one, cute romance and best Itachi ever!
MrLB chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
is this the end?
MrLB chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
this was made a while ago but i love it so mutch idk why but i do thx for the story
DraxAQN chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I loved all the Itachi parts in the story.
Simon Damon chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
okay i admit it yoru goign slow i liek that, and the comidey of makign the super serious itachi a comdic relife priceless, i love it i havent laughed so hard in a long time, hope you get back to the story :)
RockyyPlays chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Dude you are hilarious, I wish you'd update this soon :o
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
XD XD XD Wow just...wow
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I really love your chapters i love Naruto so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
you should make more than 9 chapters
agitofang666 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
dude this story is as entretaining as its good i like what you did with itachi thou he makes me crack the hell out haha
agitofang666 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
but of course i can imagine a girl with a men boxer shorts and a big t-shirt add to it if you imagine a 9 tailed vixen damm am drooling
Googlemo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
The whole idea is not that bad but its implementation is... ITs just stupid making them IN LOVE and without making any moves on each other and to top it you actually made SEAL to solve all problems of relationship... The best way to do story like this is make Kyuubi escape BUT have seal placed on her which will make her obey orders from Naruto and force her to stay close to him and then develop relationship between them!
napsterman23 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
hahahahahaahhaha. like this fic. rate it a 10. like the part thanks for flying tsunade airlines have a painful landing.
napsterman23 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
what a funny line for kakshi .rate the fic a 9
swag man chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Last part I was laughing!