Reviews for Graze
sidjack chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
God, I love this. Dean being so out of it and Sam just loving him like a little bro. Sweet, and hot.

sid
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
it's like stumbling on a treasure chest!
Supernoodle chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Lovely brother love - loved it!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
nice! Good use of the word.
InSecret chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I finally got to read this :) I'm so glad! It's pretty, sweaty, fever-y Dean goodness (beams). Awesome. P.S. Thanks for the PM from you and Onyx. I'll probs PM you later once I've trawled through a whole lotta emails... XO.
Soncnica chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
yeah! perfect!

nothing else to say!
SimplyOut chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Loves it :D
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Another excellent brotherly hurt/comfort moment - Well done!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Good job - Could totally picture this brotherly moment :)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love this. That Dean works so hard to give Sam his space. That they have boundaries are acknowledge them. That sometimes they are overturned without asking, and maybe it's 'cause they can't ask, but they're both So willing to offer. Beautiful job with description. Plus, excellent word selection!

Ch. 2

I love the first line. Dean, all sweaty, shivering. LOVE. I love them both so protective between the two drabbles. And Sam just steady, offering a drink, a cool wipe to his forehead, and best part ever, Sam's knuckles on Dean. Lovely.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Oh, would I could watch that kind of closeness between them on the show again.

That title really hits bull's eye, you know.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
How sweet, Enkidu. Heart-warming drabble about Dean cautiously taking care of his little brother.
LamiaJade chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Aw... *starts to drift into own little dream world* *lol* Awesome work! I so like it! Especially the sick!Dean part. Think I enjoy him suffering far too much!

*hugs*
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Enkidu

"fever sensitive skin" love that phrase! Bev xx
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Enkidu.

Owh! I'm a DEan girl but Jeeze I wanna go look after Sammy this time. Nice drabble hunny nice! Bev xx