Reviews for Letting Go
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
IveIve read this atleast 3 times now and each time i have forgotten to add it to my favorites. Anyways, this is incredibly heartbreaking and beautifully written and well thought out. I wish i had your talent. I truly felt for Logan and Marie.
chiquitachispa chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
God, its so beautiful and touching. I had to pretend having a cough fit so my big brothers wouldnt think I was all sad and crying (for they would have hugged me for the whole day). Really cryed at the last dream part, just like a farewell so he could move on T.T
KitKath26 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I're read this so many times, but despite that, my heart breaks every single time. Im pretty sure I cried the very first time I read it. Poor Logan :( and poor Marie :(
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, I feel really angsty now. Good story.

Even though it was sad, I found myself laughing when Jean says "X-ray his face." Don't know why that struck me as funny...
Dawn Stag chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
this was absolutely brilliant, one of the best things i've read in a very long time. eloquently written and deeply moving, i really can't think of much else to say that hasn't already been seen. thank you for sharing this, it is very inspirational for someone like me struggling with writers block; i'll be adding this to my favourites and checking out the rest of your work, i have a feeling it will be equally superb.

happy writing,

- DS
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Ah I Cried... repeatively it seems.. that was so emotional it definitely broke me into a million separate pieces. What a great piece of reading. Well done :)
iloveapplejuice chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
huhuhuhu... oh my gawd. i'm depressed over here. okay not that depressed but just sad. i have this thing with letting go and with people who clearly loved each other but ended up being not together. i hate those things too sad for me.

but this story is kind of great makes me think of my life in a way. it's not so similar but not so different either. unrequited love.

... thanks for posting this story!
Frosted Ice with Fire Behind chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, dear, oh dear! Truly heartbreaking, truly tragic. Tears running down my cheek. The ending was well done and like a knife in the heart, only left me wondering how on earth they moved Marie without Logan noticing.

Well crafted, only a couple of confusions: A few more timestamps would have been helpful. Why on earth did Jean end up breaking up with Scott, when she could see every day more and more how much the Wolverine needed Marie, how he was realizing what he felt about Marie? Logan wasn't quite himself occasionally. The burst at Scott was good, but I don't think he would've taken Marie dying with so much sitting down. Also, thumbs up on the stubborness, Logan would definitely picked what he was going to do and stuck with it, no matter how ludicrous. IE, sitting by Rogue for months w/o eating.

Otherwise, thanks for this POV, adds richness to the characters, and reminds us there aren't always happy endings. We need to be reminded to redeem our time, use well the days.
coup fatal chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I am starting to fallen in love with your rogan stories. Have you thought about posting them on the wrfa? I think you would like it there. Especially if you are a rogan fan like myself. I think everyone would like your stories as well. Just an idea.
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh. My...

That last dream, the one where Logan and Marie say farewell, that was just so touching. For a second, I thought she'd somehow be alright, since I originally mistook "maybe she was just letting you go," as "maybe she was just leading you on." But the next few sentence really got me. Death is like that, isn't it. A numbness and anticlamatic feeling where your heart just asks, 'what now...?' and there is left a hole in your heart.

Well done.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Damn sad but good writing
Amani07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*tears*

beautiful...sad but beautiful
Sikanda chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
o this so sad- I hate to admit I am a little teary eyed after reading this! this is very well written feel free to write more Rogan stories (maybe w/ happier endings?)
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
AARGH! I am grief-stricken. Boy, was this ever well-written. My stomach hurt just thinking about all this. :( I’m going to check out your profile now, see if you wrote any more Xmen stories…
The Oh So Bored One chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I seriously cried when I read this. First it was slightly teary, and by the end, I was a leaky faucet. A very leaky faucet.

The dream sequences were all very nice. And that part were Logan just snapped, shows some real emotion on his part. To me anyways.