Reviews for Pink and Blue
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I really enjoyed reading this!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That's so bizarre and hilarious and awesome. I love ( keep writing
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
beautiful. my poor rose. if only the stupid metacrisis wasn't created and she had stayed with the real doctor forever. the doctor and rose in the tardis just as it should be.
MissBlueStarling chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hullo, here's your review. They're making a fifth series? Awesome! I hope Rose's in it... But I doubt it... :(
Swangal chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Your story is great! i really enjoyed it. [I never get any reviews either :( ] I also am very sad that David Tennant is leaving the show...he was an excellent doctor.
superstar727 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
that was brilliant.

it wasn't a whole story but it wasnt meant to be

and usually i hate thos stories

but this one works

and i love it
PrincessSpaz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was so cute!

Even though there was no Doctor, I really liked it.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I quite liked this. The Doctor did have a large influence on her life and it's not something she'd get over easily which is what you've shown in this story.

The ending was actually very effective. As you said, those two words hold a lot of weight and it really did work here.

As for David leaving? I found out a while ago but am still refusing. I think it's too early (the poor Doctor seems to be using up a lot of regenerations reciently), I've gotten used to him and I could give a whole list with explainations but I won't do that. The last thing you need to listen to a random rambling fangirl (try saying that 10 times faster). But I will say that I DO NOT like the look of the new Doctor. I'm biased but whatever.

Before I go, have you seen Learners? It's a small TV film featuring DT as a driving instructor (wearing glasses...*drifts off*). Hm, anyway it is awesome. I would give you a link, but I'm not sure if it's on youtube anymore.

Anyway, great story. (And do write more, even if you don't get a lot of reviews. Don't let that put you off)
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey,

I liked it. It was different because it simply was a day in Rose's life. And how she missed the Doctor. Plus on how he still affected every section of her life. Good job.

Also...I AM SO MAD THAT DAVID IS LEAVING TOO! He is the best. I can't believe it. I saw it one the telly about a month ago and I couldn't believe it. Argh. (frowny angry face) I'm going to give the new guy a chance though. See how he does. And if he ruins it I will never watch it again. I LOVE DAVID TENNANT! HE IS THE DOCTOR!

I know you love David like I do so watch these youtube videos I found of him.

/watch?vr4dUQgIaXGg

/watch?vkzlOBn029b8

And by far my favorite:

/watch?vWxB1gB6K-2A

Send me a message back telling me what you think.

Ciao.

P.S. This is by far the longest review I have ever written. EVER.