Reviews for Sweet Dreams My Arse
tumshie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I like this story, really well written. Thank you
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very well done here, and enjoyed how you had things work out for Harry and the girls, as well as a pleasant surprise to see maybe Molly not quite so despicable as she is in some fics, unless she hauled them away to yell at them for messing the plan up, LOL.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
cute story...I always wondered, why Harry was such a wimp in canon. He was prophesized to be the equal of voldie, but he was never even close, power wise he was but after reading this story you explained it better than most, he was dumbdowned by the dursleys and dumbydork, either together on purpose or not...that thing the dursleys did about making him do bad in school to not get whippings and also his malnourishment and stunted growth, role your eyes over that one...thats why I like fanfiction at least here you can find stories that that show Harry as he should be instead of what rowlings made him...

One thing though, that alwasy bothered me about canon, the way harry was raised to not ask questions and not look for answers...so why did he change at hogwarts I mean what made him change his spots so to speak and start looking for what was under that traddoor! or year 2, the way he was raised he should of stayed in character to the point that when he heard the voices he should of turned around and went the opposite direction as well as never telling anyone...
hpnut1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love the last three one-shots that you did, great job!
wizmage chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
You know what i like about your stories? You show where the girl screws up instead of the guy. I mean the guy screws up more than the women, but acasionally the girl will screw up.
Alatoic01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
As always good story, your works are some of my guilty pleasures at Weasley and Dumbledore bashing, quite good, shame is only a one shot, could enjoy a more long story with more intrigue, dangers and betrayals (like only Bill and charlie being in Harry side).

Any way nice to see your works again and cant wait to read more.

cheers.

MAC
riegert8 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is a good story, I like that Lily talk with Hermione and Luna in there dreams. I am shock that Dumbledore would make a big deal that Harry sould be with a pure blood when he is half blood, Dumbledore father is pure blood but mother is a muggle born.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*chuckle* Nice one-shot. *smile* It was nice to see one in this vein where Molly isn't in on the betrayals that Ron & Ginny perpetrate against Harry & Hermione. I rather suspect that Albus is surprised to find out that "The Next Great Adventure" includes penance for this life.

BTW, the following is classic:

“I had to wait until Dumbledore’s trial and to get authorization to be here. Bureaucracy is horrid; even in the after life,” Lily chuckled then continued.
SkySeven chapter 1 . 2/8/2009