Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Eh...i dont feel bad for her. She wasnt honest and made him out to be a bad guy so that she wouldnt feel so bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
They sond really immature
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Im really hoping bell isnt going to be one of those who kicks her boyfriend to the curb for another man and then hope to still be friends...i dont like her behaviour right now so i cant set my hopes to high.
caseytabwizz chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
I love it! Great job! Please update the story!
40ishpolishmom chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
sorry after your post about grammar and betas i saw in the sentence about bella being worried alice would "truth" her to do swirly. otherwise love the story
40ishpoolishmom chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
don't usually say anything when i note story issues but quick question-how is edward's volvo in his driveway when he was just in car accident and carlisle said he was in his volvo and that caused bad mood?
omgrpatzluvr chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I am loving your story. Hope you don't give up on writing. Thanks for sharing.

Stories I love:

AN ANGEL AT MY TABLE

TRIPLETS

FRIDAYS AT NOON

WHENEVER YOU CALL

These are just a few of my favorite Edward and Bells stories!:-):-):-)
Taneva Rose chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
There are some really nice moments in this fic.

I loved how you used your knowledge of interior decorating, and that whole scene was just very sexy and felt real

so bravo.

Honestly I have this nasty habit of just skimming fics, but I'm going to go back and really read this one now.

I'm sold on your Edward one hundred%.
Snakefang chapter 32 . 11/9/2010
that wasn't really that dark...

anyways, great story! Keep it going, I see you havnt updated in a while...

Snakefang
Snakefang chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
ahahah, I love all the little references to Twilight, such as, in an earlier chapter: the Spanish influenza and in this chapter, "Please take my word for it, she is a good girl and there is nothing that you can do to scare her away, be it childhood problems, a low GPA, or hell...even being a vampire."

Excellent, excellent story. I love it.

-Snakefang
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Finally someone uses the ultimate word that i love..."pussyfooting"

Can me weird but i have waiting for someone to use it..you have made my day...Awesome story...Edward needs to get his foot out of his ass...
originalityissooverrated chapter 35 . 7/22/2010
I get how hard it is to write and complete a story, especially when RL feels the need to kick you in the balls.

Congratulations, and I hope that you will resume this story soon :) After (or during) BFLF, of course ;)
Amber Fellows chapter 35 . 6/29/2010
Love love love this fic! Can't wait to see how it ends! As for unplanned pregnancy oh brother I've been there and 6 years later I have a smart mouth kid that I love more and more everyday although 95% of the time I'd rather rip his tongue out than listen to his back talking but he's amazing! And I can honestly say he comes back his smartassness honestly! Good luck!
cnaka chapter 35 . 5/6/2010
I absolutely loved your story! I could literally not stop reading. Can't wait for an ending. Great job and Congrats to you!
cnaka chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
I am really loving your story so far and I just don't want to stop reading.. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I did notice that the story was unfinished and wanted to ask if you planned on finishing? Thanks for sharing your great story. You are very talented.. Great Work!