Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
CallunaRubus chapter 6 . 10/21
I skipped most of the flashback. If you wanted to write such a large part of Harry's childhood I would have recommended you didn't use flashbacks at all. I just keep waiting for it to end, and I'm getting impatient.
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 10/19
F**k off sicko fangirl.
ThePerfectLostGirl87 chapter 29 . 10/10
Please update I'm dying
Great Fanfic chapter 29 . 10/8
Corala chapter 29 . 10/4
So what will he do then hope to see more soon as it so good
Calmzone1 chapter 29 . 10/2
I don’t think I bookmarked this one. I know I read part of it, but I think the last part I read was of the Halloween party with Nagus speaking with Harry.

Loving the story, but then again, I love the creativity that most people put into their stories. Thanks.
Agent VOID chapter 9 . 10/2
i thought his middle name was Seraph?
xiu chapter 29 . 10/1
I love this story I hope you have not abandoned because it is great!
I wait for the continuation impatiently for pity a new chapter :))
Wu Jin Fen chapter 10 . 9/25
Angelus Orion Potter? Orion? I remember that in his letter to other school beside Hogwarts his middle name is Seraph. It still a good story so far. Thank you for your story.
Enishi-Haru chapter 29 . 9/14
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Awww, man! I ran out of chapters!

What I'm finding the most intriguing about this story is how things change because of Harry's reincarnation as Angelus. He's still friends with all manner of beings, and becoming the blood brother to Anton was great! Nobody wanted to sit or room with Anton because he was a vampire, and here's Harry/Angelus offering him a nightcap if he needed it.
staar chapter 29 . 9/6
I just wanted to say that by your summering I would not have read this but opened it and man was I wong this is so good love the way harry is so snicky that it's a laugh...he is getting all to his way of thinking ! so pls. update soon need to see if dubbledork has a fit ! thanks :):):)
projectjay chapter 29 . 9/4
Loved can't wait for the next chapter
Would love to see another chapter up if you ever have a chance.
I simply just need more. :) I am thouraly engrossed in this story and cannot wait for more! :)
3,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »