Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
toothless20 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Can you make Harrys third mate be Snap PLEASE! Snarry forever... -_-'
I confess, I am a fan.
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
This story is great. I look forward to the next chapter.
Erina96 chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
I think it is a little strange that no-one -meaning Harry's family- is "surprised" by Harry's intelligence at such a young age but I overlooked it, knowing that with him being older, it would seems less strange. But that didn't prevent me from liking your story -I especially love the stories when Harry is friend with Neville, the Twins and Draco, and with the "Old Ways"-

In some chapters, you change the names of the characters, it is a bit disturbing :
Auras (chap. 15) Aurous (chap. 17 & 22)
Anton Sedalia (chap. 10 & 20) Anton Valera (chap. 16)

And I wanted to know if you will update your other stories -the crossovers with Twilight or X-Men seem interesting, even if I did not read them, at this time-

(Sorry if my English is not very good, it is not my first langage)
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad you've updated this story. I've been reading it for awhile and have it saved to my favorites, but only recently have I had time to come and check to see if it had updated. I had to go back and re-read a couple of chapters to remember all of the details of this story, but it just made me remember why I enjoyed the story so much in the first place. Please update again soon.
Gravity's Child chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Please tell me that one of Angelus' mates is Negus. I think they'll make an adorable couple. Along with Remus and the third one. I'm also looking forward to finding out what Angelus' creature inheritance will be.
Vicki chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
Yeah go Harry destroy dumbasdoor's proper gander bullshit please please update and give us more nummy chappies please thanx BIG KISSES for the author
KoreanMusicFan chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
I have been grinning like a loon while reading this, I love this story!
Great job with it, and good luck with it too!
ahpotterlvr chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Love the story and look forward to more :D I was wondering about Angelus (Harry) middle name as in the letter it said Orion but his signature said Seraph?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
I love this! I look forward to more!
Laesk chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
brilliant chapter, wonderful story, I look forwards to seeing what happens next. thank you for sharing this with us all
Harriverse chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
A nice new aspect of the wizarding world to muck up the works? Cool.
Hexal chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
YAY PlZ update soon PLZZZZZZ
atymer chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Oh darn. I need to see the results of that single most terrifying smile, soonest! *BG*
horsegirlrule chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
I like it
update soon
no name chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
Wow. Love this story. It's a thoughtful plot that keeps a good momentum. I hope you update again soon but even if you don't I'm sure I'll enjoy any update in a years time too!
2,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »