Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I didn't mind this chapter. It was needed and I'm glad you decided against Hogwarts. This gives you a lot more room with whatever plot you have and Harry/Angelus will have a lot more leeway at a school Dumbles isn't head of. I can't wait for more now though. :)
momocolady chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
I like it
ladylookslikeadude chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Well! I'm begining to love this story! It's seriously bad ass dude! Congrats on doing such a freakin' awesome story.
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
I tried to vote in the poll but it wouldn't let me. I voted Charlie Severus hopefully it did go through but I got some error message!

Great chapter!
Tristan Blackheart chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Please finish the story it has a great plot
yamiyugi23 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
yayay, get Angyey away from Bumblebee. Hope Angyey will be okay, seem the new school is smart!
animelava chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
this story is so freakin awsome! plz update more soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
this is awesome. loved it. well written.
harrylover101 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
i love it please update soon or i will cry rivers!

TT~TT
HikariAi chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Short but good. I can't wait to read more. _

Update soon, ne. _
Yana5 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
cool chapter

i love it
Shadow Nite chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
I'm glad you went with Sirens academy, it was my second choice! I had really wanted to see how you'd do Osiris Temple, though that was also influenced by wanting Bill as one of his mates and the possible run-ins since he'd be in Egypt. Plus I would have loved to see the whole gods aspect part of that relationship... Anyways love the story, and let us know when we can view the results of the poll... I so want to know who his mates are. Personally, I can see Charlie and Bill having some kind of Dragon inheritance.
TJeanetteT chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
peruser chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
YAY! Harry picked Siren Academy! He was right to hurry to get into the school. I'm sure that Dumbldore doesn't hesitate to abuse and misuse his position as head of the Wizengamot to manipulate people, and further his own plans. I voted for Bill as one of Harry's mates. In everything I've ever read he was always described as a powerful curse breaker. So he could be a powerful mate and partner. For the other choice I had to select OMC. I don't know who to the runes teacher he just met? Thank you for the update. I am enjoying the story.
2,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 .. Last Next »