Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
I would personally suggest a skip with flashbacks when needed. Otherwise, you would have to do way too many chapters to just get to the Hogwarts part. Maybe another chapter or two to finish the year out, but definitely suggest a skip.

Well, I'm looking forward to any updates you have for any of your stories.
Sythe chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
At first it was interesting but now not nearly as much. It seems like Angelus is well on his way to becoming a Gary Stu. The early schooling part is just near ridiculous. These are 6 years old kids not college students. That's our equivalent of elementary school. I can understand Angelus being different since he's actually much older but the teachers and the other An ton kid is just blowing it. Imagine an elementary teacher (no, can't be called professor) thinking that it's gonna be interesting that a 6 years old boy (who might as well put an advertisement about his 'i don't like my fame but am yelling about it anyway' issue above his head) is coming to his ELEMENTARY school is creepy...not exciting. And can u imagine a 10 years old kid saying he has a major in quantum physics...well that's what your Anton just did.

All over all, the plot is still going on nicely (and I hope it's gonna stay that way) even though 'back to the past and to a new kick ass school with exotic names and lots of vampire/werewolf/demon/you-name-it' plot isn't exactly original, but the characterization needs major uplift.

We'll see how you do in the next chapter.
Anubis chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
I love the story,and you should continue the blow by blow
She Who Cannot Be Turned chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
now normally i would say skip to the Hogwarts years, but i find myself enjoying the number of OC's that you have, and so I would like to see more of his time at Siren's, unless of course the demons will be in it more often anyway, i like the demons! Lol. Anyway, I love the story and hope that will update again soon. Thank you!

Ate

x
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Oh Nice! Angelus... very nice name! He's gonna be quite the heartbreaker, I'm sure! Well, keep updating! I love it! D 3
Supersaiyangirl chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
This is great!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh abd coninue with Siren please.

SSG
solkatt chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
wow it seems that this is going to turn out to be a really long story, not that I mind it's been really good this far, even though I don't approve of you mangling that cat, that was a bit gross...

But anyway since a large part of the plot seems to revolve around what happens in Britain and so t would probably be better if you skip forward to Hogwarts, even though what's happening at Siren are really interesting . so I guess you could make it epic or whatever and have what happens at Siren in this story and then make a sequel with what happens when he goes to Hogwarts, but whatever is fine and I'm sure it'll be a great story whichever way you choose to write it )
SHODGRASS chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
I am greatly enjoying the play by just give us the important scenes for now. like end if the year Christmas summers with Remus and then if something is referenced you can do a flashback to illuminate the thought. I am loving your story!
cobraqueen17 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
I don't k ow I want to continue reading about his life now but still don't wan it to drag on. Maybe a yearly summary? However the boy, idot, will probably be more violent since he now lost his precious pet.
tamzingrace chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Loving the story so far, hope you update soon.
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
This is good, update soon
LadySerenity0000 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
in chapter 9 the letter to the head mistress has him saying his name is 'Angelus Orion Potter' and 'Angelus Seraph Potter" just thought you should know.
The-Resident chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
Quite an interesting story and quite different from the usual fare. The Demon Lord's idea to blindside Dumbledork is great. It looks as if you're having 'Angelus' parents agree as well. I really look forward to the upcoming chapters to see how you handle his training at Siren and what the 'unsuspecting' Angelus will do to DD's plans. As for blow by blow in the 'early' years, maybe a couple of chapters on each of the 3 years he's there and then blow by blow as he takes DD's dreams and slowly dismantles them one by one. Whichever way you choose, I will be avidly following this story.
ShadowSkill29 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Possible Paring Ideas:

Count D from "Pet Shop of Horrors":

(w). /show?pEdE2Q0lnG5Y

en./wiki/Pet_shop_of_horrors#Primary_characters

Sosuke Aizen from "Bleach"

(w). /watch?vmInhGsiiaAY

(w). /watch?v9VXEo-83T0I

Part 1

(w). /watch?vr97kQnPFsMY

Part 2

(w). /watch?vPm26rYSNvAM

en./wiki/Sosuke_Aizen

Kyoya Ootori from "Ouran High School Host Club"

(w). /show?pIQ_voZPsL8k

en./wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club

en./wiki/List_of_Ouran_High_School_Host_Club_characters

Kurama from "YuYu Hakusho"

(w). /watch?vgWHHXPCG81c

(w). /watch?v9IZkm7kY0d8

en./wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho

en./wiki/List_of_YuYu_Hakusho_characters#Kurama
Absolve chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Guh..So Good! Heheh and I really can't wait until the vote for Angel's other two mates end.
2,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »