Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
SalaciousSecrets chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Amazing! This story is so easy to get hooked on! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the latest chapter. I LOVE your story!
yamiyugi23 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
- great chapter. I love how Harry/Anguls is in this story. I wonder if Harry is going to have a mate later on when he is older? or is everyone going to be VERY over protective about him at his new school?
loretta537 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
thank you for the update, i love this story. i cant wait to find out what runius told king negus and his reaction to it or how people react to angelus giving blood to his roommate
peruser chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Somehow I think that Angelus has just bought himself some trouble from this Necromancy professor. He seems a bit too eager about having the opportunity to 'mould' Angelus. Usually anyone who gets that excited about power wants to use it for their own gain. The demons may not be too happy about Angelus' power. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the update.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
You have me really curious as to what role Voldemort is going to play in this fic. I really liked this chapter and all the plot areas it just opened up for this fic. I can't wait for more. Hope you had a nice holiday.
Kayjay Dee chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Hehe. Just found this story, but I like it very much.

Just one little thing though... In Ch. 6 he signs his letter to Madame Maxine as Angelus Seraph, but in Ch. 10 he introduces himself as Angelus Orion to Anton. Just figured I'd point it out (unless someone else already noticed, then whoops!).
Winter Thorne chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Per usual this is absolutely brilliant! U made my day by updating! Can not wait for more!

-Winter Thorne
HikariAi chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Yay, a new chapter. _ When will Angelus meet one of his other mates?

PLEASE update soon, ne. _
HPSLASHLOVER4EVER chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
i loved it keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapters
Katsy17 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
great chapter
Mira chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
It was so long ago that you updated this that I thought you had abandoned the story. Hope to see more updates soon.
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Harry or Angelus is suppose to have 2 mates in this story right? Or was it more? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look...anywhoo my question is the demon Runius and/or the King going to be very important in the story and is one of them going to be Harry's(Angelus's) mate? Lovely story, forgot I didn't put this on alert, but don't fear I will. Cheers!
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
I'm sorry but it seems that I missed something in the story.

Why is Angelus called

Angelus Orion Potter

once and

Angelus Seraph Potter

after that?

Since this is my second time reading this I might just have missed it since I am just going over it again and it isn't even that important but I'd stil like to know.
puretsubasa chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
WAH~! Thanks so much for this chapter~! You don't know how happy I was to read this! For some reason, these stories with such an intelligent and powerful and beautiful and amazingly fantabulous Harry stories appeal to me a lot~! It does sometimes feel like an original fic since Harry isn't named Harry anymore...but I just imagine that it's really Harry in my mind and it all works out. I'm looking forward to the next chapter~! For now, I'm just gonna check out the rest of your stories! I think that people may have problems with Harry being so powerful, but I think that's okay. I mean he did suffer a lot in his previous life, so I think that he's entitled to what he has. Great job~! And I love how everything is not too rushed like some stories are. I think this is rather selfish of me, but I really wish your chapters were a bit longer. But I understand if they're not~! Again, I really look forward to the next chapter~!
Niwasae chapter 12 . 6/19/2009