Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 28 . 4/13
The Necromancy in this story is amazing. All the characters are to also the cannons or ships. This is awesome and I love this story
fanficnewbee chapter 28 . 4/9
Noooo, I beg of you update as soon as possible, pretty please with sugar on top. (insert puppy eyes hereTT)
lesa.blazer chapter 28 . 4/8
Please continue soon soon soon
ShadowLady89 chapter 28 . 3/31
more pls
HarryFanficLover chapter 28 . 3/25
I loved this story. Wonderful and strong building of each and every character. Please do write and publish a book ! You are a wonderful writer. I could not stop until i finished reading. Thank you for the amazing story.
lovergyrl100 chapter 28 . 3/20
I just want to say this is one of the best 'do-over' fics (for lack of a better word) that I have read. please update soon
myforeverlove chapter 27 . 3/14
I just have to say how much I like this story. It's along the lines of other sites I have read but it feels different. I can't place how it's different, but it is somehow. If you know of any other stories that are well written and of this general direction I would love to hear about them. also I can't wait to see more of this story. So over all thank you for writing it.
ErisBlack77 chapter 1 . 3/9
good story! I wait for the next chapter anxiously, thanks for sharing it !
Griffindorks chapter 9 . 2/25
I noticed in the letter to headmistress nasturtium that angelus starts out saying "angelus orion potter" but signs the letter with "angelus seraph potter".
LadyDrak75 chapter 28 . 2/23
LOL! Love it!
Red Distress chapter 28 . 2/18
I ADORE THIS BOOK!
Red Distress chapter 9 . 2/18
Eh? But wasn't his middle name Seraphim in the letter to the other Headmistress?
betsy.blake.58 chapter 15 . 2/13
I was enjoying this story until you tortured and killed the cat. Now I feel a bit sick thinking of your mind.
Liliah Dark chapter 10 . 2/2
Ummm his middle name is difffernt it used to be Angelus seraph potter now it's Angelus Orion potter
nofa chapter 28 . 1/25
I have re-read this fic at least three times, and let me tell you it gets better every single time.
2,959 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »