Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
Please come back to writing this story
twilightsagarules chapter 27 . 4/9
Look out Dumbledore you have been had I loved this chapter can't wait for the next one
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 27 . 4/4
wow interesting story hope to read more soon!
More chapters please
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 27 . 3/24
More please!
daisycb chapter 16 . 3/17
I wasn't going to continue reading because of the implication that a cat was tortured, but I accidentally hit next and saw that the cat was really unharmed so I will continue reading.
daisycb chapter 15 . 3/17
I absolutely hate when authors kill off cats, especially when they are tortured. It is disgusting to me and unnecessary to the story. Something precious but not alive could have been used instead. I was enjoying the story until now but I find I've lost interest. I do not like censorship, but as I said, I find this unnecessary and disgusting.
yngoldfogee chapter 27 . 3/12
I've loved reading this and hope you can update again soon.
vd.alfredo chapter 1 . 3/4
Hi there i just wanted to Tell u that i absolutel love ur Story and that it is one of the Best ones i habe read yet
Hose u will update against soon because I cant waiting to read the net chapters
Lots of love
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 3 . 3/1
EVIL. Evil Dumbledore, I say!
dragon chapter 27 . 2/29
hi love you story . Have put you on my authors to keep track of. Hope for updates soon. thank you
Toni chapter 27 . 2/28
I really like this story but I would love for you to update please I really want to know what happens next.
MizuYamazai chapter 9 . 2/21
Hello there! I love this story. It must be the fifth time I've read it. However I noticed something peculiar. In the letter featured from Angelus to the Headmistress of Siren Academy, he states his full name as Angelus ORION Potter but signs it as Angelus SERAPH Potter. So I'm a little confused on which is his middle name as you used the name Seraph in the previous letter sent to Madam Maxime and it was implied to written similarly in the letter to Headmaster Karkaroff. I just wanted to point that one detail out. Over all I love the story and the plotline.
Random person chapter 9 . 2/20
Wait, is he Angelus Orion Potter or Angelus Seraph Potter?
adafrog chapter 27 . 2/20