Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
this is so awesome. when are you going to introduce angelus's mates? are they all ocs?
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 27 . 10/10
I love it when people get one over on Dumbledore. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
ToshimiOkami chapter 27 . 10/9
Stupid Dumbledore
Yana5 chapter 27 . 10/8
Thank you for the update. It was brilliant and I can't wait for the next one
Anonymous chapter 27 . 10/8
Lov it!
Stormshadow13 chapter 27 . 10/7
Lol, boy is that comment going to come back and bite the old goat in the butt later.
Firehedgehog chapter 27 . 10/7
smirk.. nice
Lauren Saint chapter 27 . 10/7
Haha love this chapter! Genius idea! :D
PoseidonPrince chapter 27 . 10/7
Harriverse chapter 27 . 10/6
I just had to reread this from the beginning to remember the storyline and it's just as good as I remember.

As for the idiots at work, don't take it personally. Show them the right way and if they do it, they are worth keeping. If they don't, then they are not doing the job they were hired for. At least that way you can't get any flack for not training them or communicating expectation arbitrarily.
Rachel chapter 27 . 10/6
I loved it! Definitely worth the wait, and Im already excited about the next chapter :):)
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 11 . 10/6
OK, I've read this fic a few times now (alright, more than a few times '-_-) and that last part is something that's been tickling my curiosity for awhile now since I can't recall you expanding on it later in the story. You say that Vampires know their Mates on sight and presumably Werewolves do as well based on Remus' thoughts and James thought/mentioned something about how most magical creatures had a way of knowing who their Mates were... so how does Angelus NOT know Remus is his/one of his Mate(s)? Is it only an ability dominates have or is it just the fact that exactly WHAT Angelus' non-Human heritage(s) is/are hasn't been revealed yet? Or is it that he DOES know, given how comfortable is he around Remus, he just doesn't realize what it is he's sensing because he's so young physically and was never taught this sort of thing in his last life?

And on that note, why has Remus kept the fact that his son is his Mate from James, other than not wanting to make Remus look like a creepy pedophile-type while Angelus is still in his cute as a button phase? I could understand keeping it from Lily until they could ease her into the idea that not only is her baby boy's Mate male - this being written in an era where NOBODY openly admitted they were attracted to the same sex if you're being even remotely historically accurate in social beliefs - but at least two decades older than him, but keeping it from James? Or Sirius for that matter given that he's the boy's Godfather and practically James' brother? You've written quite specifically that most Purebloods are positively delighted to have a non-Human heritage show through in their progeny, so James is clearly not a bigot against that sort of thing (his friendship with Remus notwithstanding) and may have even been a partially awakened heritage in himself that allowed him to key immediately on Lily as "The One" when they were kids.

NOTE: I'm posting this here even though it's technically a review for Chapter 10 because either I or one of my sisters already posted a review for it, though I can't recall nor find what was written or if it was even remotely helpful.
noirekitsune chapter 27 . 10/5
I love this story!
and im so glad that its still being updated
Dyani91 chapter 27 . 10/5
Cant wait for the next update
geetac chapter 27 . 10/5
I like the chapter so much.
2,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »