Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
vd.alfredo chapter 1 . 3/4
Hi there i just wanted to Tell u that i absolutel love ur Story and that it is one of the Best ones i habe read yet
Hose u will update against soon because I cant waiting to read the net chapters
Lots of love
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 3 . 3/1
EVIL. Evil Dumbledore, I say!
dragon chapter 27 . 2/29
hi love you story . Have put you on my authors to keep track of. Hope for updates soon. thank you
Toni chapter 27 . 2/28
I really like this story but I would love for you to update please I really want to know what happens next.
MizuYamazai chapter 9 . 2/21
Hello there! I love this story. It must be the fifth time I've read it. However I noticed something peculiar. In the letter featured from Angelus to the Headmistress of Siren Academy, he states his full name as Angelus ORION Potter but signs it as Angelus SERAPH Potter. So I'm a little confused on which is his middle name as you used the name Seraph in the previous letter sent to Madam Maxime and it was implied to written similarly in the letter to Headmaster Karkaroff. I just wanted to point that one detail out. Over all I love the story and the plotline.
Random person chapter 9 . 2/20
Wait, is he Angelus Orion Potter or Angelus Seraph Potter?
adafrog chapter 27 . 2/20
heeee! Love it!
lgbtlovechick chapter 27 . 2/14
Wow! I love this! Please keep writing! I love this concept and what you are doing with it! Your characters are so loveable! I can't wait to read what comessage next!
rigger42 chapter 27 . 1/31
I love the subversive Ness and the idea of all the students banding together, with purebloods realizing muggleborn are of the same opinion. Not sure I can handle 7 years of Angelus suffering Hogwarts though. Frankly, I don't see how he would win any claim on him now if he couldn't before, especially if they had publicized him being ahead of Hogwarts. Though, so many subjects are banned, that could have stirred up something.
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/24
So so so good. I am loving this. I hope you have a new chapter up soon. Please don't stop this fanfiction it's amazing. I loved how you changed harrys name.
DeathCure chapter 27 . 1/22
That's where your wrong Dumbledore! *taps side of nose* maybe you should pay attention to your portraits... Anyways, its been (basically) a year since you've updated and I was wondering if you have another chapter lined up? I hope you do because I really like this story!

Your insatiable reader,
Deathcure
manapohaku2 chapter 9 . 1/13
Does Angelus have 2 middle names? You put orion and seraph. Seriously his name is angel angel. Seraph is another name for angel.
GundamLover chapter 7 . 1/9
I think he shout go to Beauxbatons and find some mates there
Wistim's daughter chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Please try to update the story I really enjoy writing it and I want to know how you're going to continue it I've read it several times and on Thomas one of my favorite characters in the story either on tom the vampire or the king of the demons
Please update as soon as possible and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes that might be here I am not good at spellingg please update as soon as possible and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes that might be here I am not good at spelling g
Andie chapter 27 . 12/22/2015