Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
Brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Razeus1 chapter 28 . 5/25
Please, please, please come back to this story!
thehelpinghand chapter 28 . 5/21
I LOVE YOUR STORY. please update as soon as you can. It is rare for stories to hold my attention with this much complexity and story line. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm practically doing a giddy little dance in my head as i rub my hands together in anticipation.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 28 . 5/8
Noooo, I don't want to be caught up yet. This is perfect. The changes in Hogwarts are long overdue and I love Anton, Negus and the Siren Academy. You did a great job with your OCs.
You did an as great job though with twisting the original characters into your own. While they are the same as in the books, they also absolutly aren't. And Draco and Neville becoming friends and tutors to the others is adorable in a dignified way.
If Angelus continues like this though he'll destroy the source of the Death Eaters motivation. He'll give freedom, tradition and honour back to the British Wizarding World, rendering all changes they forcefully want to make uneccessary.
Victorie96 chapter 28 . 4/28
I hope you continue This fic, This is the best... and i hope something will happen soon.
Guest-Crow chapter 28 . 4/27
ok really, can you please update i'm getting tired reading the story over and over again just waiting for the next chapter, so please update
Somehow i always felt that sirius would be a great mate, but idk why i can't imagine negus as a mate,
popi32 chapter 1 . 4/26
His middle name was seraph just a few chapters ago
Please continue soon. This story is really gibt great.
kenzie-koo chapter 28 . 4/15
OMG! Girl you keep cutting me off. I love how easy it is to visualize and get lost in your stories. I also really like the demon king. Keep up the awesome job.
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 28 . 4/13
The Necromancy in this story is amazing. All the characters are to also the cannons or ships. This is awesome and I love this story
fanficnewbee chapter 28 . 4/9
Noooo, I beg of you update as soon as possible, pretty please with sugar on top. (insert puppy eyes hereTT)
lesa.blazer chapter 28 . 4/8
Please continue soon soon soon
ShadowLady89 chapter 28 . 3/31
more pls
HarryFanficLover chapter 28 . 3/25
I loved this story. Wonderful and strong building of each and every character. Please do write and publish a book ! You are a wonderful writer. I could not stop until i finished reading. Thank you for the amazing story.
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »