Reviews for Betrayal's Touch
AquilaPallas129 chapter 19 . 2/6
I really hope negus is Harry's mate, as well as ruinous! But then that would be a bit interesting, as ruinous is negus' subject... And then Voldemort... Sigh, so much choices! I think the pairing with bill is really sweet though :)
naruto kurama chapter 26 . 2/5
Love it! Can't wait for more chapters. please hurry up on the chapters.
KaizerDragoon chapter 26 . 2/4
I know it's been quite a while since you've updated but will you continue this story an some point or not? I would love to see whats coming next.
P.S
Is Negus Angelus's third mate?
Lunaria1147 chapter 10 . 2/2
Haha just noticed you changed his name lol and I have read this story many times.
Alecto McPhee chapter 26 . 1/31
This is the best story I never had the pleasure of reading!Please, update soon. I wanted to read more of what you're wonderful imagination invent )
Alecto ;-)
Shame that it's been a while since you've updated. I'm getting really hooked!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 26 . 1/24
I bloody love this and I can't wait until you get more chapters up. Keep up the great bloody writing.
Animeangellover2 chapter 26 . 1/23
Awesome story so far! I wonder how Harry plans to initiate contact with the other magical creatures. I like the way you write Harry and I am quite fond of Negus. Hope to see an update :)
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 26 . 1/20
this story is awesome...i really love it so please continue it and update soon...
darkmarimbist chapter 26 . 1/15
Wonderful plot. You never mentioned exactly what form Harry's first focus took, and I was wondering if you were waiting to say or I missed it being mentioned. I would hazard a guess that it is a necklace of some sort, but I am not sure. Also, what were the vampires customs behind Anton's actions? This story is a wonderful spin on the books, and I love your writing style. Look forward to seeing more updates in the future!
kajakubik87 chapter 10 . 1/8
Hey, I have a question. How old is Harry because I somehow lost or did'nt notice it reading your story. I like it very much and I'm going reading. Kaja
Mumia0813 chapter 26 . 1/5
Wat, that's it? C'mon more please!
SamanthaManga chapter 26 . 1/2
So I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and have read it three times now. I hope you continue it. I also was curious about something. I noticed that Angelus summoned Nerus in the chamber of secrets and I was wondering how he did so. I didn't know he was still a parselmouth because he isn't a horcrux in this. The dark lord pretended to die so if you could please clarify I would be greatful.
Torture By Kittens chapter 26 . 1/1
This is a really amazing story and I still hope you will update again :)
Snickerdoodle97 chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
I love this, It is a really cool fan fiction :) i can't wait until you update it!
2,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »