Reviews for The human legendz
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
The story is getting better and better also when is the next update
Fenris Fimbulwinter chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Nice story My friend

Nya should make more of this story and I wan't to read more of it

This story is Great
blackdrac18 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'm sorry to ask this in a bad way,but , WHEN"S THE NEXT CHAPTER! i'm kinda anxious to know, and this is a good story.
ivywolf chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Great!

Update soon, I cant wait to see what happens!

~Ivywolf
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Cool cool cool! It's nice to read a legendz story, there's only 8 total. i really really really love this and you should add more! P.S: I think he needs to stop eating SO MANY bananas lol!
SonyJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
watch?v7htEMZ9-7Wk&featurerelated

Not my fault it fits so well.

:L
Lasair97 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Real good chapter. the only criticism i have is that I have bad experiances with the name 'Meg'. There's a girl in my school named Meg who is a fat maggot and really pisses me off.
Lasair97 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
great fanfic so far! can't wait for next chapter!
Lasair97 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Very interesting second chapter! I wonder what kind of legendz he got turned into. Or is it she? you never really specify the gender.
Lasair97 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great intro! but why is it all in italics?
White Hunter chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Good work on this chapter, and it looks like Joe is becoming really good friends with Shu and the gang. I'll be waiting for the next chapter to come.

White Hunter chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
So the guy can't remember his name huh? Well...I have to say that he's quite the charater, update soon okay?

White Hunter chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Nice work on thie chapter, so i'm guessing that the soldier in this story might meet up with Shu and the others in later chapter to come, right?

White Hunter chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Must have been quiet a scare for you no doubt. And this story is looking great so far, but I just have a miner suggestion for you. Could you, maybe, make your chapters a little bit longer and if you can't well...that's okay, but I wonder what's going to happen to that Soldier in the story. Update soon, okay?

White Hunter chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Whoa! what in the world is going on here in this story and who is this soldier that suddenly jumped right into the ceiling and cracked it? Update as soon as you can.