Reviews for She's Back
JemmaOTHGGHP chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I would just like to say, that if no one has stepped up to take this story over, I would be glad too. (: Just let me know.
roganjalex chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I think should Finn
roganjalex chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Loved it
Keep It Lowkey chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
That's understandable. You've got to do what feels right for you, after all.

Good luck!
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Wonderful!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Really good and please have this Rory and Finn!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Finn. Finn all the way. Imagiane the boys faces if rory comes back changed and going out with Finn. Also I love Finn. You should make Loralia slap Rory and then Rroy act like it happens all the time so the boys see how bad Rorys home life is. You should also give Rory another nic name for boarding school and her friends. Man cant wait till you go on. My fav fic now.
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
please update soon :)
Elf711 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Update soon please! Really good i think you should toy with both ideas and see which one best fits the story I like fin best the xD
JillyBeanX-o-X chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
please please please update asap! and please do the Finn and Rory pairing! i think they would be so cute together! :D
carolyn3235 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
come'on don't leave us hanging! (
Paddy Gurl chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
very good
Poppydots chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Please update! I really like this story, you've already got me hooked, I love how Paris and rory are super taught knit. Plus it's nice to have something different from the Rory and Lorelai forever thing(not that I don't like them together.
CloisDestiny chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
When I saw that there was only 3 chapters of this I literally growled at my screen.

I vote that this is finished..

Im just sayin