Reviews for Like Glue
nycorrall chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this story is AMAZING! bu hvnt updated yet...when will u? No one likes a story that's Discontinued! XD
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
great chapter. cant wait til ya update
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Nice.

Can we see another chapter?
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is an interesting story so far. Next to most of the other DP fics on here, yours is well written and good grammatically as well.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Artgirl4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh this is interesting. Glad to know its not DxV. It was very thoughtful of you to put that in there!

So, why couldn't Jazz vouch for him exactly? I mean, so what if she's a Fenton?

The first chapter was written very well! Welcome to Fanfiction, and good luck with your story!

Artgirl4
Olreic chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I really like Valerie as a character, and her love/hate relationship with Danny was one of my favourite parts of the show. So thanks for writing this.

Well, if you want criticism, I would say this is rather good : good ponctuation, no too long paragraph, respect of every character's personnality and some humour, just like in the show. I can't say very much more as we're only on the first chapter, but I really think you should continue.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
haha love your plot. it sounds really interesting, Its pretty good so far although I think it would be better if you described whats happening a little more and slow down too, it seemed like it was rushing in some parts.

but ignoring that you're doing really good and I'm looking forward to reading whatever chapters come next :)

-fantasy93
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
You may be new to fan-fic, but you don't seem all that new to writing. You've got a good pace going, true to the show as well, All in all, I'm impressed. :D
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is a good start! I can't wait to see what happens.
XiaoDui chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This. Sounds. So. COOL.

I can't wait until the next chapter! Ohmigod . . . and you say you're afraid of screwing up a story. I doubt that's possible (the screwing-up bit, I mean).
DP-shrine-in-closet-girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I liked it! and love your writting! I hope you write more soon!
You're-Not-So-Big chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is nicely written. I don't see any mistakes and your grammar is pretty much perfect. The dialogue was also very nicely paced and was very plausible. I also like your plotline. It's really interesting, and I love stories that focus on Danny and Valerie. Just keep in mind that longer chapters attract more reviewers, and you'll have the makings of a truly great story! This is definitely one of the better "first fics" out there.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait til you update next!