Reviews for The World Didn't Implode
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Loved it. That is how adults act. They had a sweet high school romance that ended. I have no problem with them dating again. I just hate when histrionics are involved.
NANLIT chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was a good story. Tommy and Kim are taking it slow. Yeah, I don't really mind when they get back together quickly, but I like this approach too. You definitely leave it open for them to one day get back together. Sequel one day showing that?
rhizaJoi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was so nice... so light but entertaining. Keep up the good work.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i love it
archmore chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
nice start... hope you continue it

very nice/different look at Tommy/Kimberly reunion
Dark Priestess66 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Zedd a prom queen thats funny. nice one shot.
jps1926 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I totally agree with everyone here. This was a nice alternative to what we usually see in TK reunions. I must admit that I LOVE the more emotional versions, it's nice to see a more relaxed one every once in awhile. I really hope you do a sequel to this because I'd love to see where you would go with this. I'd love to see the blossoming of their friendship from your POV.
Zeshaika chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I loved this story! I like the approach you took toward the typical Tommy/Kimberly reunion, and made them both deal with seeing each other after so many years in a rational, calm way, like the adults would be at that point in time. Not to mention that everyone else's reactions were just priceless.

Also, I like that you avoided character bashing, and having Kimberly deny ever writing the letter (I don't know how many times I've seen both of those done.)

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice Tommy/Kimberly drama every once in a while, but I really enjoy coming accross one of those rare fics where its not all drama between them.

Plus, on another note: I also like that you did a "present time" fic where Trini isn't dead. (I know that a lot of people write that in a story because Thuy Trang died. I'm not trying to sound rude (I liked Thuy as an actress, and she will be missed), but it kind of irratates me just a little when people decide that Trini has to be dead just because the actress who played her is dead. Sorry, didn't mean to rant).

Anyways, I really loved this story, and I hope to see more of your writing in the future.
SaffronAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really enjoyed that. It was different than what most people do (Guilty here).

It would be interesting to see how you would have their friendship progress over the next several years and if by some small quirk of the powers that be, it did develop into anything more. I'll be watching to see if you do it.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow. Best reunion story ever-funny, sweet, and hopeful. I love it! Good, good work.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
While the drama of Kim and Tommy meeting again is usually a good read, its nice to have something different like this. I hope it leads to more. Good job
dguice chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
You need to keep going with this! It's a great start to a story! Makes you want to see where it goes from here.
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
while i do admit that i love the drama and whatsnot that goes with kim and tommy seeing each other years later, i do have to admit that it's nice to see them interact like this. and it was funny reading how everyone else reacted to their non-reaction to each other. great one shot.

kim