Reviews for Long Return
selge chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Pitty you will not continue this...I like it very much and I would have liked to read more...
hirokiri9 chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Absolutely love this. Only complaint: wish sasuke had more interaction with his kids. I can understand why he can't though. But i feel like besides trying to name one Itachi, he hasn't cared at all for them. Except maybe a little in this chapter. Anyway, if you ever get the inspiration, please continue with this story. THank you so much:D
Naruto-and-Avatar-lover982 chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
WOW! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD! KEEP WRITING PLZ!
StormGato chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
Ohmygosh! this story is amazing! you really need to continue it! i am so dieing to hear the rest!
autumn4real chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
ahhhh i luv it soo far ive been lookin for a story like this YAY
NarutoVixin chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
oh my now That will be hard for someone to swallow he will not stand for it
Youkai-Blossom chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
aw poor little kids and poor sasuke nearly every one wants him dead XD

poor sakura i hope she knows what shes doing

update soon please X3
kattylin chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
oh god i love it! update son!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
Sakura, I SO luv u even more right now...Girl's got GUTS. I LUV that...Sasuke's not gonna b happy with them though...*Imagining MAJOR property damage and violence*
xStarryyAngellx chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
OHMYKAMII...GR (excuse lang.) THAT FUCKING MIZUKAGE! gah! I WANT TO SLIT HIS PUNY THROAT AND FEED IT TO THE DOGS! argh...

..._'' okay, i'm done now...update soon! :)
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
I have been reading this a for a while now, And have been checking back all the time to see if you updated. You need to update again! This story is amazing! Your a wonderful writer.
akki818 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
This is so good. Please update as soon at your earliest convenience! Your plot seems well thought out and I like your writing style!
Neko-Graphic chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
I can't say this enough...DENIAL!
kattylin chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
update
PrInCesS2902 chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
a little bit too short, dont you think?

but it's nice.

i'll wait for the next coming chpter!

jya!