Reviews for God's sword
Republic Che chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Interesting fic please continue!
polarpwnage chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
There's like no dialogue, just trivia, like reading a political article in the newspaper
CaiaNadiya chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Hey there,

How are you? An awesome story you've got there. It deserves more reviews, faves and alerts than you currently have.

Since you've mentioned in your author's notes that your beta is MIA, do you need a temporary replacement? This may be stepping over the line but I found that I couldn't understand some parts of the story. The transition between scenes is sometimes choppy and when the POV suddenly changes, it's slightly jarring. There are some grammar mistakes too.

If you don't mind and find yourself in need of a temporary beta, please consider me.

Thanks,
Alicia T.
renseih chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Regardless of the story being interesting or not, it's a pain to read. No punctuation!? You kidding me? Okay, the periods are there, the quotations are there, the line breaks are there. But there are no commas! Barely any at least. Full of run-on sentences that a grade 3 should've learned in school.
karthik9 chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
EmperorLelouch7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'd just like to say that your story doesn't work if you are following the anime because the Damcoles was destroyed after Lelouch's by sending it into the sun.
Lamon chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hmm Canon Lulu's does seem a bit unrealistic after all so everything going pear shaped after his death is not so unbelievable. So this Lulu is even more evil huh, good for him, lets see the depths of depravity he can reach..
Fireminer chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Too much Knightmares, too little plot - not that I am complain.
Mookeypoop chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Is this a sequel ? It feels like there were events that were not in canon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
The moment i saw the no suzu lulu thing my world crumbled. By the eay yes we do imagine things that arent there, but for me its like an awesome dream that i like. Amy way ima go back to reading. Oh and just watch that one episode where shirley loses her memories because of mao. The part where lelouch calls the student council room to ask if there is anything weird there or something
WraithReaper chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Interesting chapter.
Can't wait for the next one.
Furionknight chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
I look forward to more :)
WarmasterSamiel chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Looks like another war is going to start. It would be pretty ironic if the EU and Lelouch cooperated against the UFN.

Still, anyone stupid enough to start using WMD will have a few orbital impactors strike them down. Lelouch controlls the orbit and can thus use the big stick to make peace. Not a very stable one, but if things go out of control, it might be better if stops it by force.
karthik9 chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Kaioo chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I'm curious to see if Kallen goes back to being a pilot... if so, I wonder if she'd join Lelouch...