Reviews for Stepping Out
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
This was wonderful! I loved how their date turned out and how Alucard got protective of Seras at the end. I thought it was very sweet of him :) I also loved the part where Alucard robbed a couple of crack heads just to get some money for the movies. Lmfao XD I got a good laugh reading that! I can just imagine the cops coming onto the scene and questioning the druggies about the disturbance. Oh, God just thinking about it puts me in a fit of giggles!
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Well, leave it to Alucard to turn a simple request into a blatant command. Lol :) He does realize that he just ordered Seras to go out on a date with him, right? Probably, but he's so blase about these kind of "human interactions" that he just doesn't give a fuck. Ha! XD I hope they have fun!
ayelen rock chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
me gusto
lastima que no hay mas capitulos
Avenging Neko chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
D'Aww, that was adorable. Ilikrd the bit where he killed the Cullen's, hehe. And I haven't seen either Punisher, but the torture scene sounds amusing. Hehe, possessive Alucard doesn't let punks leer at his fledging. Bravo :P
SlytheCat202 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
-giggles- This is so CUTE! I love it! Great job. This fanfic was very fun and I love the idea of them going out on a... "nondate". ;P I really liked this. I busted out laughing at certain bits, and for that this is a must fave. Thank you! 8D

~Sly
Larisa chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I like it :)
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ah yes, how could I neglect to comment on your very flippant disposal of the entire Cullen clan? Here's my question - what was Hellsing doing killing vampires in America? Isn't that Buffy's jurisdiction? O_o Or were the Cullens on holiday in London? It would make sense, you know. With its famously cloudy skies they could be tourists all day long without risking a "sparkle incident." That is so very precious of you to have thought of such a lovely vacation destination for them. :P Yeah, right before you KILLED them. _~

And another thing, I remember now that in my sleepy state last night, I was was a little put out with Alucard for taking Seras away from her very cozy situation - reading Shakespeare with a nice glass of red "wine" - she really should've forced 50 First Dates on him for that one. ;)

-Lila
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
That was cute. The premise was pretty fluffy, but it was an entertaining exploration of Alucard and Seras' early relationship. And, of course, I liked the movie choice. ;) Yup, I can see Alucard just loving it. And how cool that Seras liked it too - and enjoyed the Popsicle scene! :D

I liked your political statement here: "or someone who was too weak to fight directly and resorted to terrorist attacks?"

And your bits of vampire humor: "and scaring her half to… well scaring her anyway"

Alucard was a little chewy for me in the first chapter, getting his feelings hurt by Integra, but he definitely crunched it up when he broke those crackheads' legs and made his perverted Popsicle joke. ;)

-Lila
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This was almost sweet. I like it.

Thanks for writing.
Fantasilion chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Aww, they are so perfect together (sorry, but i AM a fangirl)
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Now I want to see the Punisher movie.

Don't worry, I stink at art too. In fact, Alex (my friend, Alex McMullen.) is the one with any talent for it whatsoever. I forgot to mention this last review, but the stories I hinted at are "Hellsing; Operation Twilight" and "101 Ways To Kill Edward Cullen".
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You know, I really should introduce you to a friend of mine who is a proffesional Twilight hater (he even wrote a couple stories to the affect, both involving Hellsing). Maybe we could even from our own Twilight hating doujin or something.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Awws... I wish it didn't have to end... I guess I'll write my own continuation in my head...
E. Lovett chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Okay, I fell in love with your stories. lol

There are many people who thought about Alucard getting bored but this is one of the best stories about this out there!

Oh, and here I am, finally! I told you I'll get here. :]
crowquill chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
heheh, Cullen?

Edward Cullen? haha, I liked that X)

Currently reading the second part. Alucard watching 50 first dates? ...That would have been great, but I guess he would have fled rather soon.

(I recognised your writing style from a differentstory that Iread before thsi! Either youre just SO unique or I am just SO cool. pick whatever you like -)