Reviews for Stepping Out
Chocolate Blond chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
cool, i like it a lot
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
aww it was cute :) part of me wishes that it was more than a two-shot but o-well!:) plz keep p the good work :)!
DarkestVampire chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I LOVED the Punisher movie and this fanfic was almost as good as it.

However, Seras should remember how the Story with Joan ended out..
Ace Trainer Alicia chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
A date for Alucard and Seras? Yay! Alucard is dangerous when he's bored. Good thing Seras is there, though! The date seemed to fit quite well, especially the movie, knowing Alucard. It was just the right place for him and Seras to go. And he got rid of the Cullen clan? Yay! No more sparkly fairies!

Next time he's bored, though, they should go pick up No More Heroes. No doubt the No-Life King would enjoy cutting people up with a lightsaber. Plus it's got lots of lovely blood. Considering how things with the Xbox went for him in that one fic, I wonder how he'd deal with a Wii.

Keep writing your wonderful Hellsing fics!

~Alicia~
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Very enjoyable as ever other of your works :D I loved reading and remembered that I should get to working on my own.. A nice "date" fic that has Alucard In-character is rare.
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Well if they like that then they should see Max Payne. That brake the cocaine dealers legs was funny. And if you think about you could say that Seras and The Punisher had the same tragic experience. And reading this story reminds me of a Hellsing story idea I was thinking about. Great story. and have a nice day.
BlackMara chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I did not find the house thing! aww...

Anyway! nice story!
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
hehehehe. Walter and Girlycard on a date, eh? ;) nice.

And I let Kaylee watch Hellsing. And Alien. And Aliens. And whatever else she watches. lol. So I can see Seras's dad letting her watch Punisher...
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
hurray, it's the end of the cullen scum! :D
blanchettgrenade chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Aw.

Alucard protecting Seras.

Sammich Man chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
A cute lighthearted two shot just like you said. Nothing to heavy on the pairing but light enough to make a nice little enjoyable read.

I should really watch that movie sometime, that would help on some of the character comparisons.
Felix Falora chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Dumb move, punks... That's Alucard's woman... and nobody messes with Alucard's woman... Not even Chuck Norris messes wth Alucard's woman... XD Great ending.
blanchettgrenade chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Alucard sounded so cute in this fanfiction, almost like a little boy xD

It's pretty good, continue!
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Poor Walter will have his hands full with those sheets. It was funny that Alucard actually thought he'd have any chance at getting Inty to come along. I'd love to read the second chappy -
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Ah, your two-shots are always a pleasant surprise here in the Hellsing section, and this is no exception.

First of all, I LOLed at the joke about Alucard's elimination of the "Cullen Clan." Twilight bashing FTW (Though I'll admit reading Twilight crossovers with Hellsing is a sort of guilty pleasure of mine, even though I know Twilight itself is an abomination upon vampire fiction).

Man, Alucard must not have a lot of patience if he won't just wait for Integra to finish her report/paper filing before going out, not that I blame him since it's in-character for him not to be patient. Besides, any "wacky" hijinks that result from a vampire going for a night on the town would be amplified by the fact that Seras doesn't have a stick up her butt. :P

I sadly don't have much else to say, but I do look forward to the "date" (tm).
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »