Reviews for Stepping Out
Rambonata chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*Stiffles a yawn* I liked it, and i hope you finish the second part soon... and update . Integra's School Daze soon too.
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Now that I think of it, in all sense, Alucard always had the ability to get laid this whole time... He just didn't utilize it. Lucky bastard... but I must say, this story looks impressive.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
The Cullen clan. You saying that Alucard killed the vampires from the Twilight verse. Thats messed up(hahaha). And I wonder what a date between to vampires would be. And I actually read a Hellsing fic in which Seras held the disembody head of Alucard and recite a line from Hamlet. And reading Romeo and Juliet ruined it for me. Romeo was a little dont know the word for it but it was ruined.
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Yay! Alucard killed those accursed 'vegetarian' vampires! No more rabid fangirls...hopefully. But again, this seems to have promise. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers,

Iron
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Alucard is bored? How can this be? No ghouls to slay? No more vampires to slay...and the 'Cullen clan' was an awfully mean reference to Twilight. (Even though I chuckled at it, nice) And Integra must be taking too many asprins again, because she just let her pet on the loose in London. D Though he can't do too much to cause mass mayhem, things can still go wrong for his fledgling when she goes on a 'date' with Vlad Dracula. I'm interested in where this one may go.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Well, an interesting build up, nothing felt dull.

Heh... Cullen clan... Heh heh... Hahaha! You sir, Metropolis Kid, win the internets today.
quickyfant chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hi!

YAY a new Hellsing story! You know me, an obsessed IxA shipper! But I also like AlucardxSeras fluff! And I am liking the premise! Well, I was taken in by the interaction in the first part! Just love an annoying Alucard and a irritated Integra, that has a soft spot for her pet! Thanks!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3