Reviews for Silent Strangers
Brenny chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
ok note to myself 'don't read two stacey stories in a row, cause that just makes you wanna cry'

Girl you really gonna kill me one of these days *sighs*

And this one goes straight to my fav too, don't know what's wrong with me to enjoy your stories, i really need that therapy we talked about.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
How heart-breaking, and Dean did his best to shoot down Sammy whenever the little guy wanted to really talk to Dean. *sniff* This kind of complient brother was never what Sammy wanted, on the contrary, I'm sure he hates this "new Dean" with a passion.

It's really like a knife to my gut to see their brotherly bond in shambles right now, especially since I don't doubt for one second that both boys still love each other to a fault. They still want the same things but their idea how to achieve those very goals couldn't be more polar.

And you have no idea how much I LOVED that little twist at the end where Sam insisted on being called Sammy.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That's so sad. I want to believe (just like Sam) there's still hope for them to salvage their relationship.

Whereas it's (sadly) not uncharacteristic for the older Winchester, it breaks my heart how Dean closed himself off of his brother, wouldn't talk to him and wouldn't let him apologize. Sorry, but his feeling completely alone at the moment is partly his doing as well.

Your having the younger man correcting his name to "Sammy" moved me deeply - and I'm sure he'll get through to his (still) strong-headed brother eventually. Even the things that demon said to them won't make them give up entirely.

Well written, stacey and featuring a gorgeously fitting title.
hermitme chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That's really so very sad. I kind of wish the show would go there. Have the resentment show, and have Dean stop calling Sam, Sammy. Have Sam really realize what his words did to Dean. *sigh* Sadly, you don't work for Kripke, but you should.:/
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Broke my heart. It did. Little pieces like petals on the ground. And that was before I read "Its Sammy"
riquitv chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
bua, that last line was perfect, it made me cry "...and he could have sworn he heard 'It's Sammy.'" bua, that was beautiful. I'm so sad after the last episode, and we have to wait 3 weeks to watch a new one, but, thanks for the fic, it helps a lot :)
kat chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
that was the end? ever heard anything about "happy-end"?
babyreaper chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Fantastic story, but there was so much more to it than this one chapter, the boys have to sort out their differences before the story's over. It just seemed to end to quickly. Thanks for writing it though. 10/10
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
ever since i watched this episode, i've waited for something like this from you. you exceeded my expectations, like always. this was incredible. thanks. *sniff*
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow, this was intense and heartbreaking and fantastically well done. I wonder how the show is going to show them interacting after that last scene. You came up with something really great, I could just picture some of the scenes...especially Sam saying , “It’s Sammy.” and that line of "I'm alone completely now." good job
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
One word - Awesome.

I could picture this scene going down between the brothers. As we know that they aren't all right.

Dean will totally internalise his feelings following the fight and Sam will try and get his brother to verbalise those feelings.
anjali23sk chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wht a great ch.! i hope ths wasnt the end! i hope u really continue ths story! i think u r the only author tht i can actually say tht i have read everyone single story u wrote! keep it up!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved that short story, I hope you write more to this.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was gorgeous..To heartbreaking, wonderful and so THEM...

Thank you...

*Saves*

*hugs*

Mandy
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh, this made me cry. Especially this: “I’m suffering here too Sam. This between us….this has always been my greatest fear. Losing you. And I did. I lost you. It’s worse than the pit. I’m alone completely now. The scenery just changed. That’s all Sam.” Dean sighed and got into his bed and turned off the lights. Dean rolled over away from the windows away from Sam and could have sworn he heard “It’s Sammy.” *weeps* LOVE Sam saying "It's Sammy." Great reversal of his normal line, and so heartbreaking here.

Glad Sam's realized what he's done to his brother. Loved Dean exorcising the demon on his own. And all the stuff the demon was saying about Sam breaking Dean, and Dean not wanting to listen to his music, not talking...*weeps harder*

PLEASE come back and fix this. If they ever address it on the show, it's not going to be soon, and I need SOME kind of happy resolution.