Reviews for What If
Loved this! :)
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
DUN DUN DUN!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
fantastic! love the humor!
October'sLily510 chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
Aw! It's over! Please write a sequel! In the sequel could you please make Robin and Marian and Djaq and Will get married at some point, I'm a sucker for weddings! Thank-you for thanking me, but you didn't need to, the chapter was thank-you enough! This was a brilliant story, and if you do a sequel then I think it would be brilliant, please write one! I promise I'll review it!
Loopstagirl chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
aww lovely ending! really enjoyed reading all of it!
magical-archer chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
That was great, I loved the line "lighting the darkness"

PLease write a sequel Your expression is really well thought out

Gret Job!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
Good job! Please write a sequel, that would be great. The characterizations in this story were really good. Keep it up!
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
I demand a sequel! )

That was a nice ending. I'm glad to hear that there will be a part two, though.

Will was so cute with Djaq. And I love how confident you've written Djaq. Something tells me Will won't have to worry about ever getting bored. She will certainly keep him on his toes.

Nice update/ending! Write the sequel soon so I can find out what they're up to back in Sherwood. )
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Good luck, Djaq!
October'sLily510 chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Yay! They might be together! Please make Djaq be able to jump aboard the ship! Please! Please! I love happy endings! Update soon! I really want to know what will happen! By the way, I was Twilight510, I changed my name.
magical-archer chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
oh cliff hanger shed better make it lol

well written!

as always looking forward to more :)
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Yay! Clever Djaq! Not wanting to give Robin the chance to send her back. I sure hope she timed the jump right though. I thought that Much was very in-character and Robin was as impatient and snappy as he ever is on the show. He's so mean to Much! But I digress...Allan was great, as usual. And Will was so sweet being all broken-hearted. I hope the story's not ending just because they're headed back to England. You could write a lot more. Please?

Nice job. Looking forward to more!
Alex Joleta chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Great chapter. Awaiting more!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
yes the part with allan was very good! _

CaptainDjaq aka Caro
October'sLily510 chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
Thank-you! I'm guessing that Djaq has switched places with the maid, am I right? The part with Allan was totally in charecter, don't worry about it! I really like this story, please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »