Reviews for Beneath the Traitor Sun
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 7/10
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! Do you plan on ever finishing it?
ForNarnia chapter 4 . 6/18
I just found your stories and they are all so creative and well written, I adore them! The plot of this one is so well conceived and I do hope one day it might be continued. Even though it's been basically 6 years and you're understandably, busy with life. Just thought I would mention what an incredible author you are, I will hope to see more from you in the future!
Marie Truesight chapter 4 . 5/7
I would kill you myself, had that action not been befitting a friend of Narnia. *grins* Just update soon, please.
nanriac4aslan chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
*tentatively waves* Hello...? Ya, so um, I just finished this (all your narnian fanfics actually) and first, they're amazing! Second, I am so sorry you discontinued this *sob* it sounded SO good! But *sigh* I will let you live, I guess ;)
Just to let you know, I LOVE this fic and shall be keeping an eye on it just in case *over hopeful smile*
Rachel chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
So... What's happening. I really want the end.
GreenHorn22 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
This is a great story and I hope to see it updated soon because I cant wait to se how it ends.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I know this was forever and a million ago, but please continue this. I'm dying.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
I know this was FOREVER ago... But may you please continue writing this? I'm dying. Dying.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Please finish. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with Edmund!
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Oh, my gosh! They got Edmund now!

Please update? It's been four years since your last update.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I'm really loving this story! Please update soon! Please please please?

curlyhaironmyhead
NarnianGuardian chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh real better at updating. It's been four years!
Christi chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Please update! I need this story finished! It's been about 4 YEARS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
julie603 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
you swore!update now!
GryffindorSpark chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
This is amazing! Are you going to update?! Please! Update! You're killing me! Joking! But please get back to me if you are you going to continue this or not. It's just EPIC! Keep up the awesome work! ;)