Reviews for Beneath the Traitor Sun
Rachel chapter 4 . 4/17
So... What's happening. I really want the end.
GreenHorn22 chapter 4 . 3/11
This is a great story and I hope to see it updated soon because I cant wait to se how it ends.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/12
I know this was forever and a million ago, but please continue this. I'm dying.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/4
I know this was FOREVER ago... But may you please continue writing this? I'm dying. Dying.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Please finish. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with Edmund!
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Oh, my gosh! They got Edmund now!

Please update? It's been four years since your last update.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I'm really loving this story! Please update soon! Please please please?

curlyhaironmyhead
NarnianGuardian chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh real better at updating. It's been four years!
Christi chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Please update! I need this story finished! It's been about 4 YEARS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
julie603 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
you swore!update now!
GryffindorSpark chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
This is amazing! Are you going to update?! Please! Update! You're killing me! Joking! But please get back to me if you are you going to continue this or not. It's just EPIC! Keep up the awesome work! ;)
Olympus97 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I've seen that you're still on Fanfiction only not on Chronicles of Narnia. BUT plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaassee update this! This is a great story and I love it! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
TheatreGhost77 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
This has been great! I loved reading Kings Bane and this one! I hope you get to finish it soon!
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Noooo nooooo do not abandon!
I need you to keep writingggg
Ect0Gh0st chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Well, it's been about 2 years so I'm assuming you've either gone on a major Narnia hiatus and/or been otherwise occupied with something I've only vaguely heard of called "the outside world" (sorry, my terrible closet-otaku humour) - it's sobering to know that this story probably won't be randomly picked up anytime soon (I doubt one random review will make much of a difference). Either way, I still want you to know that your Narnia stories and one-shots will forever be some of my favourites and I constantly reread and bookmarked them for a laugh, or a great tale. Thanks for your stories. They are a pleasure to read and I'm proud to be a fan!