Reviews for Beneath the Traitor Sun
SisterOfTheBrotherhood chapter 4 . 2/18
I know it's been like 6 or 7 years, but an update would be great! I love this story!
Madison Futch chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Please finish this!
Brdese chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
update pls
im dying without the next chapter
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! Do you plan on ever finishing it?
ForNarnia chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
I just found your stories and they are all so creative and well written, I adore them! The plot of this one is so well conceived and I do hope one day it might be continued. Even though it's been basically 6 years and you're understandably, busy with life. Just thought I would mention what an incredible author you are, I will hope to see more from you in the future!
Marie Truesight chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
I would kill you myself, had that action not been befitting a friend of Narnia. *grins* Just update soon, please.
nanriac4aslan chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
*tentatively waves* Hello...? Ya, so um, I just finished this (all your narnian fanfics actually) and first, they're amazing! Second, I am so sorry you discontinued this *sob* it sounded SO good! But *sigh* I will let you live, I guess ;)
Just to let you know, I LOVE this fic and shall be keeping an eye on it just in case *over hopeful smile*
Rachel chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
So... What's happening. I really want the end.
GreenHorn22 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
This is a great story and I hope to see it updated soon because I cant wait to se how it ends.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I know this was forever and a million ago, but please continue this. I'm dying.
SusantheGentle chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
I know this was FOREVER ago... But may you please continue writing this? I'm dying. Dying.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Please finish. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with Edmund!
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Oh, my gosh! They got Edmund now!

Please update? It's been four years since your last update.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I'm really loving this story! Please update soon! Please please please?

curlyhaironmyhead
NarnianGuardian chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh real better at updating. It's been four years!