Reviews for Stupid Cupid
Krys Meir chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
That was great! The last chapter fucked it up though! What in the world, they could've had a great relationship! I read this for 4 days, and now I'm disappointed.
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
...i never thought of envy x edward...* MAJOR nose bleed *...tissues on the floor...looking up pics of en x ed and drooling...
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
This story was amazing.

But then the last chapter...

I mean, I know that you had problems with the person who you wrote it with, but you don't have to take that anger out on your fans. There were SO MANY people who loved this story, and it's likely that they're just as disappointed as I am. Do you know how excited I was after four years to finally see an update? And then when I actually click on the damned thing, this is what comes up. I have to say, I'm really upset by this.

I mean, maybe if they all lived happily in the end, but they don't. Envy lives such a terrible life, everything went horribly for him. I just felt like crying, he doesn't endure the kind of horrible pain like losing a family member or anything like that, but he spends his entire life in solitude. I know that in real life everything isn't perfect, but this isn't real life, this is a source of entertainment. And it's not beautifully tragic, it's just dull and painfully heartwrenching to think that Envy goes from a person who has someone really loves him, someone who really thinks that he's beautiful, to make him feel like he is, to someone who's going to die old, alone, and unloved.

Ed and Al just have boring, uneventful lives, and that might be just as bad. At least Al finds someone who loves him, who he can love in return. Everything about Ed in the last few paragraphs is so vague that I can't even bring myself to care about what happens to them.

And the thing about the study is just a smack in the face to everyone involved. That plot element could have gone very well, Edward and Envy could have, by some miracle, ended up together again. Because even if its not realistic, this is a form of entertainment, it's purpose is to entertain, to bring some meaning to it. I find it cruel how Edward just thinks that Envy is needy, and he just leaves Envy alone and heartbroken.

Please, if anything, if you're even reading this, at least take the last chapter down. I think it would be better to just leave the story at the high note it had in chapter 22, don't drag it down by the last chapter. An alternate ending, a happy one, something, anything...
Guest chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
This was great up until the last chapter... the last chapter. Words can't DESCRIBE how much I hate it.

You give them such a happy story, and then you take it all away. You go back on all the character development and plot and create a future for your characters that doesn't suit them. You utterly destroy the hope you've built up for us.

The world does ENOUGH of that without fiction having to do it, too!

So please, the best thing you could do would be this- if you're not going to continue it after 22, TAKE DOWN THE LAST CHAPTER. IT RUINS EVERYTHING ELSE
Riharu chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Hi! I know this is well after it was written, but I read most of this fic quite a while back and just re-found it... it really makes my tummy do flips and I love it!
I'm reviewing just cuz near the end of this chapter, it started to sound RP-ish... I mean, I know that's probably how this whole thing originated, but when one person mentions two things in one paragraph, and then the next person addresses them as they came... it doesn't flow as well, so just be sure to edit a little more to make the conversation make more sense!
sctwilightvampwolfgal chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
I'm confused; what happened this chapter?
NurdBurger chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
I loved this story until the last chapter. That just ruined the whole thing.
LizzyBennet chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Oh my, this was the best fanfiction I ever read. How you describe the character's mind, ideas, way of living, everything was perfect. So much details, the characters were nearly real to me !
But the end... I'm french so I had to read the last lines several times to understand, but... I found that so weird... Well, maybe this was wanted. Well, excepted the last chapter, I really loved reading this ! I laughted and stressed and this was so good, finding a fiction with awesome writing and a really good plot.
steferstheawesome chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
Aw... *sniff*
steferstheawesome chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Oh my. O.o
steferstheawesome chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
..finally. Finally, finally, finally, *squeee*
steferstheawesome chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
*squeal* AWWW... But damn, could they be any... uhm... too many adjectives would fit.
steferstheawesome chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
O.o Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. *awkward stuttering*
steferstheawesome chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
Mwahahahahahha... Env is kinda paranoid. *rubs hands together evilly* (Go Edo!)
steferstheawesome chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
*giggle* This is gonna be fuuuuuun... mwahahahah...