Reviews for The Turning of a New Leaf
FakeUserName5 chapter 1 . 8/3
NJ
I loked the writing but not really the story as I think that it to ooc for severus to forgive james for 6 years of intense bullying, without him having to fight for severus love, I would have found it more believable if severus was not this shy scared frightened little thingy as I always in all books and movies saw sev as I strong resentful and stubborn bastard. But the writing and expression were good
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
noooo! I NEEDS MOAR FLUUUFF!:
PiffyEQ chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
*cry*
Why do so many stories get dropped :( There are so few James/Sev stories out there.
downtown.baby chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
NOOOOOOOO! CURSES! AVADA KADAVRA! WHY NO MORE CHAPTERS?!
Goddess of Monsters chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Awww!
I can't wait for the other chapters!
SorecroressGoddess chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Awww soo very cute!
Next chapter please!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This is sweet a shamse though your not going to update from seeing the last time you did
asiacheetah chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Too bad you've stopped writing this. I like this OC take on the pairing.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Update soon!

Two requests:

a) James fixes Secerus hair to stop being greasy and somehow finds a way to fix Sev's nose!

b) Regulus to be in here!
Unamerican chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
whoa intense and good
Night13 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
I kinda expected a bigger reaction from both Lucius and James, but then again Lucius does act like he owns the world. update soon _
Night13 chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Yay it's fluffy goodness _ Although i wonder how Lucius is gonna take this. Lol Potter against Malfoy it was just destined to happen _
Night13 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Umm i don't know, but maybe you should have waited for them to be more friendship type and then do any physical touches, no? Either way that was a good beginning to start off with if James wanted to be on Severus good side now _
Night13 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Oh wow i went speechless there never thought would swing that way. Wonder who her partner, would be ironic if it was a Slytherin she was dating. Lol i loved James remarks when he was telling Lily he didn't mind _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »