Reviews for Horses in the Wind
KellylovesDylan chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Interesting message from God, can't wait to see what it leads to. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they'll eventually in this story need a favor from Jeremiah, Kurdy, and Smith. lol It was nice that she did give it to them with no need to trade, but I'm predicting that will go somewhere somehow. They know about Daniel, so maybe that will impact them and they'll need help? I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'll have to read on and see for myself.
KellylovesDylan chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Very intriguing chapter. I like the character Mal, I hope I'll be seeing more of her when I read on, but I'm sure whatever is next will be awesome. None of your chapters have let me down in the slightest yet.
KellylovesDylan chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Very creeping ending. I'm definatly interested in reading on and finding out more. You're very good with description. You're wording is very smooth and everything just flows. I love it!
KellylovesDylan chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I haven't been on this site in maybe a month, so I was happy to see there was a new Jeremiah story up. Not only is there a new one up, but so far the writing is fantastic. I can't wait to read more. I'll be sure to leave you a little something every time I get through a chapter.