Reviews for Star Mile
KDMCAM chapter 23 . 4/15
I was hoping jasper & esme could make each other feel better!
Sarah chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
I loved this story right until the right twist. I mean you just made Esme have sex with the father of her grandchild. Even for fanfiction that's going too far. And the way you tried justifying it? I mean falling for a friend' girlfriend and acting on it is wrong but falling for your daughter's boyfriend is almost incest in my book. After all they say when you sleep with someone you're sleeping with everyone they've slept with. That means she's sleeping with her daughter. I know its just a story but that really bothered me. Anyways you have a good imagination. Good job.
Keyster chapter 26 . 4/21/2011
lol, ya had me until Esme and Jasper hooked up and then the story kinda went south for me. Creative thinking on your part though. I thought that it was going to be that Bella was pregnant with Jasper's baby but you went with the MILF thing. I can say I haven't read that before.
vampire-fanfiction chapter 26 . 4/16/2011
Hey, I just wanna say that I really enjoyed reading your story but i think that in my opion u took it too far with Jasper and esme. I dont wanna be mean but thats my opinion really. Also it was rather good for your first story and there are some spelling and grammar throughout it all but you did good :)
BirdHummingAlong chapter 26 . 4/1/2011
this story was amazing. you are amazing.

simple and sweet

hilaroius and touching

angsty and relevant to life

simply beautiful and well done

thank you for writing it!

:D
val87 chapter 26 . 8/24/2010
OMG! the mother lover bit was fantastic! "even my girlfriend is checking you out"! HA!

its true that the drama cant definitely go on forever, so im on board with how it ended. it was sweet & perfect & still slightly dysfunctional, but very characteristic for all of them.

i still think you can have a bit of fun with this story tho, maybe in outtakes. like bella trying out recepies for emmett & jacob, maybe a lemon in there with a dessert just for E?

a stop during their summer trip to europe?

esme partying it up in seattle & more awkwardness for E?

my point is, that no matter how angsty this story is, humor really suites you & in my opinion you did a fantastic job at keeping the fun in between all the drama and kinda stressful situations, with all the jokes & references.

a really AMAZING story! EXC job!
val87 chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
interesting reactions! & loved both "The Notebook" moments, they were adorable & hilarious!

loved the bit about B redecorating the house as well & her going to culinary school.

FAVE STORY MOMENTS: the banter, the movie & music references, Edward pecking Jake, Jake dropping his fork & checking Esme out, Jasper when they were reminiscing about high school in the kitchen (is it only me that noticed that at that point, he actually had kissed ALL 4 PEOPLE in the room! HA!), Charlie bailing the guys out, concocting a visual of E & J making out, Rosalie high on her meds, E & B's date, Tobey!, J & E sneaking around!

whoa, I'm still probably missing some!

I haven't been this excited about a story in a long while, & I'm sad to see it go, but it has taken so many unexpected turns, which has been great as far as an element of surprise & keeping you on your toes, so I can't wait to see how you finish it off!
val87 chapter 24 . 8/24/2010
whoa! kinda awkward but loving it! maybe not long term, but hopefully so they can both get back on their feet?

anyways, Bella's reaction rocked!

& cant wait for their new year!
val87 chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
whoa! thats one helluva twist! J & E, totally didnt see that one coming, but I'm kinda glad he didn't get back together with Alice. I think that would have been a tough one to sell... but I'm liking this one, even without hearing their side of the story! cant wait for it tho!
val87 chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
loved that last part, the sweeping everything of the desk with one hand, reminds me of an episode of FRIENDS, with Rachel & her assistant.

another great one!
val87 chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
totally loving the nerdiness ass well!

glad to see the kids playing nice!
val87 chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
i started reading this story at first to see if I recognized it cause I thought i had already read it. I definitely hadn't but I got hooked & haven't stop reading since!

i love all of the dynamic in the different relationships, the quirkiness, the randomness. the plot is fantastic & i totally loved how it began with such a weird situation.

i guess this is the review for all the 19 that ive missed, but ill make sure to keep it up!

im so so so glad its completed!
kismit1496 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
poor Jasper! augh!
kismit1496 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Hmm Charlie is way more cool in this! What happened with Alice and Jasper augh!
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OMG laughing about the hooker thing - great intro!
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »