Reviews for Star Mile
janiedoe12 chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
I have just got to say that if I were Alice, I would feel completely justified in NEVER speaking to my mother again. I get the whole needing to do things for oneself and making oneself happy, however your daughter's ex who impregnanted her and almost killed himself over her is not an acceptable individual to find said happiness with. Having said that, I do love your story...Esme just infuriates me.
Valentina.Izabella chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
I can't believe it's ending...

I'm getting a little sad too. (

But I'm glad Esme stood up for herself and what makes her happy! About time.
scarletoctopus chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Im so excited for your next story! I love American Psycho well any Bret Easton Ellis books and I can't wait to see where you go with this!

I'm also proper sad that this story has finished. My favourite part has to be when Bella and Edward danced to thar Aqualung song. That was sweet. Also when Bella came to Edward after her dad died. That made me cry.
coldplaywhore chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Woo Hoo! Esme and Jasper are revealed. Have I mentioned how much I love their pairing? They are my second favorite couple in this fic.

I don't feel sorry for Alice in the least and I thought the whole defiling of the kitchen was great! Awesome job as per usual!
littlebit1979 chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
I'm really glad that Bella and Edward didn't get in a fight because of the Esme/Jasper thing. I was getting myself ready for him to storm out pissed off that she kept it from you for not making that happen. I am surprised by his reaction, but I think its probably because he has bella so he isn't worried abotu who Jasper is seeing. And Alice acted as she should. Good job.
dmh2006 chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Loved the way Esme told everyone. Good stuff!
MArmas616 chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Fav part was when edward and bella were getting it on in his bedroom and he told esme he was masterbating. i laughed for at least 15 mins after reading that!
readingmama chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
This chapter had everything in it that I love about your story. Jake's comment "Esme Cullen, Nice" cracked me up.
BrookeNichole chapter 24 . 9/1/2009
Oh, you still deserve it. This was a kick-ass chapter. I loved it :D

Update soon.

:D

-BrookeNichole

XoXo
alibholtz chapter 24 . 9/1/2009
What? I love this story! Please update ASAP!
Noirr chapter 24 . 9/1/2009
what? With all the crap Bella went through with Edward when Jasper was in rehab I would think that she would be much less of a bitch here. Wow, kinda makes me want to smack a hoe.
MonaLisaSmile2 chapter 24 . 8/31/2009
So this review comes a little late after you've posted but I know you'll appreciate it anyway. I really love Esme and Jasper together. I totally get that they need each other now and good for them that they've found someone to lean on and make them happy.

I think Bella's ultimatum wasn't a bad decision. She's right in that these things can't be kept a secret for too long. I only hope Edward will be more understanding than she and Jasper thinks but, somehow I doubt that. Alice is the wild card there.

Look forward to the next chapter. xx
Twilighteuphoria27 chapter 24 . 8/30/2009
This was so worth the wait! lol :D
xXTwilightLoverrrrXx chapter 24 . 8/29/2009
Fucking Jasme...who knew id love it so much?
onoimatwidard2 chapter 24 . 8/28/2009
I'm really loving the Jasper/Esme twist.
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »