Reviews for Lessons Learned
Etain-Skirata chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Just how did Ahsoka know that Alderaan was quite possibly the only safe destination in the galaxy?

That was the only real question reading this left for me.

I hope Rex didn't get in too much trouble for warning Ahsoka away like that.
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great one shot

Love Ahsoka post 66 fics

You wrote this very well, love the desctiption of the 501st turning traitors

Love it :D
Darev chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I hope Ahsoka is not on Alderaan in twenty years. Things won't end well. Now I'm anxious to learn her fate after the induction of Order 66. What happens to her? You should continue this-it was well done in that it gave an in depth look into Ahsoka's thoughts during this turbulent time. I'd like to see how her character can grow and develop. You look like the one to do it.

Darev
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
hah! i found it again! awesome story.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Interesting story. Do wish it were longer, though.
DarthBubbles chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Being an Ahsoka fan, I enjoyed this chapter very much, especially after reading its prequel. I was glad to see that this was not yet another Ahsoka's death fic, and that is was very in-character for her and enjoyable for me. Great job!
Arisuke chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You can probably recognised my name, so I just tell you this. This story has a good flow, I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Darth Comrade chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Heck yes! A fantastic companion to the original, I totally loved every bit of it.

You came up with a great back story too, which I didn't expect.

I love the title as well! Everything Ahsoka was taught throughout her years in the war came to good use for her survival- and it's just like Ahsoka to see the silver lining, huh? ;)

You know, I can't help but encourage you to keep going with these, but that might be asking for too much. (seriously, why Alderann! :D )

Well, you've proven your talent either way, and you've earned my thumbs up- excellent work, my friend!
Storykiller chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
What the heck are you waiting for? Update! Update NOW!

P.s.: Check mine out at /s/4853607/1/
Florida Alicat chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh. Oh this is sad. I hope Ahsoka survives.
upandtotheleft chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Loved it. Although 'Act of defiance' had a lot more depth to it, this story is amazingly well written with the right amount of words to convey Ahsoka's feelings. Most writers tend to forget that a 'lack' of descriptive words does as much to convey emotions as a plethora of adjectives. You have it spot on.

The main point that stood out for me, though, is the sad irony that befalls Ahsoka. All that faith and trust in friends and family, only to be betrayed by the person closest to her... and she doesn't even know! And since she escaped before seeing Anakin as a Sith, she'll stay ignorant even when Vader gains prominence (Unless Obi-Wan tells her, but that's doubtful since he couldn't even bring himself to tell Luke.)