Reviews for The Fashion Show
May and September Yugimori chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
plz continue i love it also read mine and my friends story it would mean alot(that is how we got MS from are names also my fav character is Sora and hers Mimi)
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
Well atleast you don't bash davis that much... very funny. 10/10
Logana chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
Hi! I must confess that I don't like Digigmon that much, but the hole Kari and TK romance is making me wanna watch more, and more, and more... Davis is okay. I don't know why almost everyone dislikes him. His Tai's Mini Me! Oh, and by the way, very good story! Funny! Fun, fun, fun!
Impmon chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
LOL very cute. And Sora & Mimi were wise not to take S&M for their title or logo.
Demented Koneko chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Lol That was really funny. _
Wolfie2 chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
Hahaha, excellent, but then again, we wouldn't expect any less!
Daxter127 chapter 2 . 12/9/2001
Write more of TK VS. Davis! It's hilarious! (And next time let's have both them lose!)
krimsonkillerMember chapter 2 . 12/9/2001
Juries out on this fic. I'll get back to you when I'm sane... Okay! I'm sane now. ROTFL.( not.) good fic though, funny as hell.
Allan Smithy chapter 2 . 12/9/2001
Well, this wasn't as funny as your other work, but it was still well written and a decent story. It was interesting to see TK finally lose his cool over Davis. The battle doesn't seem to have an end anytime soon; I can't wait to see what you have in store next. Keep up the great work, we need more authors who are both as skillful and consistent as you.
Arabella Silverbell chapter 2 . 12/8/2001
i love this! please write more of these!
A Person chapter 2 . 12/8/2001
i have to agree with the fact that some of the characters weren't exactly in character. all in all, it was a good fic. very nice.
Miranda chapter 2 . 12/8/2001
Pretty good story. I don't think Kari would hit TK with a pie, though. I bet just Davis. Anyway I do love stories with TK and Davis fighting over Kari.
anomynous chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
please let it be a TAKARI, please let it be a TAKARI!
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
This story so far is merely average, but I know that this chapter is the setup for what I can expect to be some crazy mishaps on the runway. Part 2 can't come any sooner.
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Eep! I love it! I agree with TK, it's TOTALLY weird that Sora grew up to be a fasion designer! Please hurry with Chap 3!