Reviews for Demons of Kanoha
eliza-00 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
:( no more :( whyyyyyy but these gonna be more chapters though ... Right ... Your still writing ... Right ... Yeah ... No ... T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
she should be with saske
10tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
it's okay
chevsmith chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
aren't u going to start the story again, i know that u are updating other stories so start the rest of this story so i can read it because it's great and i would like to see how it ends.
Alaga chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
lol
Valkarious chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I'm looking foward to the next chapter keep up the good work and update when ya can!
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
aww what a interest, cute, funny and great story keep it up!
Dante96 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I noticed that you have some spelling and grammar mistakes... besides from that, your story is going well! Although I think you should get a beta but if you want, i could fix the spelling mistakes i found but that's your choice but that would only be temporary before you find a beta... if you wanted to...

By the way... THANKYOU for writing a a femnaruto fanfic! I love the story plot~

Please Update!
trsofnaruto chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
So the plot thickens X3.. I can't wait to find out more.. Oro is after Naruto NOES.. creepy snake teme.. Any who Update soon, until next time :3
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?

Please, delete this.
Tachi Kagahara chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
ALL SOME please update soon and um Itchi-sama can't go to jail if no one knows...
trsofnaruto chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
cute story.. update soon :3
Kistune60 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
ok dude ill get strait to it you suck at spelling it is suppose to be naruto-san or kyuubi-nii-san and so on and so forth but you have got sasuke to call naru-chan a dobe in the first chapter so if you get those things fixed its ok S.V.13 out
Tachi Kagahara chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
no bi please yuri is creepy

oh and i'm not sure if you know this or if it was a type o you put stuff like nii-son and son

it is nii-sAn and sAn
Aurora Truesdale chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Fun story. please update as soon as possible!